Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Recommendations - Back Carriers

Hi my lo is 17 months old and Im thinking of buying a back carrier for when we are out and about. He can sometimes be a bit fussy being in the pushchair as I think he wants to see whats going on for our view. Just wondering if anyone has one and if so what are they like? Also any recommendations as to which one?

Thanks!

Emma ximage

Replies

• Options
    We've got a littlelife one. It was the cheapest model they do, doesn't stand up on it's own so does take 2 people to sort easily and get child onto back. Only used it when LO was 9 months and about 24lbs (I think - this was last September). Intending on using it again when we go away this year. DH was the one that did the carrying as I've got a dodgy shoulder that wouldn't take it easily.

They are good on the whole. Best suggestion I can make is to go and try them as much as possible. We got ours in the sale at John Lewis (it was a discontinued model).

Once you know what you like, maybe try ebay for a 2nd hand one as they can be very expensive and he still may not like it.