Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

GAP

hi

been away for a while - eddie is now 14 months so hope you are all well?

just wondering what people think is a good gap between baby one and two???

thanks

xxx:roll:

Replies

• Options
    hiya hun, my ds2 is 16mo.
    IMO i think a 2/3yr gap is nice, close enough together but easier on us mums.So if you started ttc now your ds would be 2 by the time baby was born or a bit older depending on how long it took to concieve.

hope eddie is doing well
    lol xx.
  • Options
    hi. my lo is 18months and we are starting to ttc the next. hopefull it wont take too long dont want to be a gap.xx
  • Options
    Millie is 21 1/2 months and no 2 is due any day. I think that the gap will be lovely but tbh I have found being heavily pregnant with a small toddler very hard going, think it would have been easier if Millie was smaller (and less mobile lol) or bigger and able to understand a bit better!
    Kerry xx
  • Options
    hiya im wondering also about ttc our next,primrose is 22mnths now but i think im gunna wait till shes 3 so she can understand things more and also not in nappies!x
  • Options
    my lo is 3 and we have just started ttc no. 2! this way hopefully she will be nealry 4 and ill have the summer with my lo and new baby before lo goes to school. i would have liked to have started ttc when lo was 3months but hubby said no,lol. anyway i think its a personal choice and to everybody and also depends on thongs like other child being out of nappies/sleeping through the night/eating well ect..
  • Options
    thanks everyone!

it helps to know what other people think and do

we are going on a late honeymoon in september so was wondering about a honeymoon baby so eddie would be over 2 but if course depending on how long it takes!!

sorry to be daft but what does 'ttc' mean?

xx
  • Options
    it means trying to conceive hun,have a nice honeymoon!x
  • Options
    thank you image
  • Options
    Good luck with the ttc hun. I have a 13yr old & a 13 month old. We are aiming for a smaller gap this time lol!!! I think a honeymoon baby sounds an excellent idea, have fun in babymaking xxx