Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling a bit sad...

I work part time just 3 days a week but it breaks my heart leaving lo. I know I am luckly that I only have to do it for 3 days but I just can't help feeling so down about leaving her.

Sorry bout the babbling but just had to get it out

Stephanie

Replies

• Options
    It does get easier. The way I look at it is that James is doing so many different things that I probably wouldn't do with him. He is split between nursery and my parents caring for him and he often comes out with new songs or little tricks he's learnt and he is always so proud to show me his new talent. I think, in a lot of ways, it's harder for the Mums than the los. Enjoy your bit of grown up time because they will be enjoying themselves believe me.
  • Options
    Thanks for replying!
    I know she does really enjoy nursery but like you said nessellis its harder for the mums! I'm the same upsyKayla as soon as I get lo I look forward to cuddles!
    Sorry for the babbling! Had to get out the way I was feeling! I just have to remind myself that lo enjoys nursery!