Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Toddler holiday hints and tips

We're going on our 1st holiday abroad in 10 days (not that I'm counting !!). Archie will be 23 months.

So I'm looking for some hints and tips on things to take, not take with me. We're going to Spain and obviously I'll be able to buy nappies etc there. I was thinking I'd take a few organix snacks to keep him going until I suss everything out. (we're self catering in a villa)

As usual these days on flights our luggage space is restricted so I don't want to take too much that I'm not going to need.

What else should I take
Swim nappies - buy there ? Or buy a reusable one here and take with ?
Food etc - might take some spiral pasta as it's the only kind he'll eat. I know they'll have pasta but just in case. What else ?
Stuff for the flight ??

Thanks heaps. S x

Replies

• Options
    Ive heard on here balloons - take up no room but hours of fun!
  • Options
    We went to turkey last month and we wish we had of taken more snacks for the kids, as the snacks out there seemed to be quite sugary. biscuits and raisins etc or anything else your lo likes. id take swim nappies with you, as where we were prices were expensive. we found it too hot of an afternoon where we were so taking things that you could eat in for lunch would be handy.
    for the flight we took loads of toys in our trunki but they hardly got used, a big colour book with crayons worked well for us on a 4 hour flight. xx