Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

15 months old with garlic breath??

:lol: Sounds really weird... My mum noticed it earlier and I noticed just now. I made a toad in the hole last night, so no garlic at all since friday I think.
Has anyone else's LO had this?
What could it be?? xxxxxxxxx

BTW I brush his teeth 3 times a day and he loves having his teeth brushed! image xx

[Modified by: anatoriac on 23 February 2009 18:02:35 ]

Replies

• Options
    does he have a runny nose? sometimes if my lo has a cold, his breath smells a bit funny even if he's had his teeth brushed
  • Options
    My 4 year old used to get really bad garlic breath that would last 2 or 3 days despite cleaning her teeth, dont really notice it anymore and Issac doesnt get it even when hes had garlic.
  • Options
    we eat a lot of thai food so loads of garlic, we combat it by eating the green stems of spring onions or a sprig of fresh basil or coriander. We have these with every thai meal as an accompaniment & Sonny has just got used to chewing on some coriander after a meal. image Try it, it really works.
  • Options
    I've made Charlotte some chilli con carne and I do put quite a bit of garlic in as I've heard it's good for immune system. Trouble is her breath stinks afterwards!!
    He could have a bit of a sore throat or more teeth coming thru? Also maybe dehydration may make his breath smell if not having enough fluids.
  • Options
    Lilys breath stinks after she has the chicken and rice organix stage 2 pots (she doesn't eat very much). It seems to linger for a day or 2 after she's had it even though she has her teeth cleaned twice a day.x