Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fao - suz,claire a belle,jodi bump - house of tiny tearaways

have finally found a channel showing it!!! it is sky 248 Really, and is on today (mon) at 12 and tomorrow i think about 7am. hope you get some tips that are realted to any food probs you might have!
love fiona

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Fi.

I remember watching this when it was on BBC and loved her methods. Will try to set Sky+ later for tomorrow morn. Hopefully there will be a fussy eater on.

Mind you we're having sleep issues just now so won't do any harm to watch and see if I can get some sleep tips too. S x
  • Options
    how was the wedding suz? did archie enjoy the train ride up?
  • Options
    thanks fiona, i'll sky plus it!!

Although we did have break through yesterday. hubby cooked a pork roast dinner and even tho Shea wouldn't eat the pork he did have a whole sausage and he ate 2 roast potatoes, a yorkshire pud and 3 orange potatoes (actually 2 carrots and 1 sweet potato but she likes to think they were orange potatoes!!)

I ate the whole meal holding my breath and gobsmacked!!
  • Options
    Wedding was fab Fi. Great day out. Archie was a trooper with in-laws, excepts for sleeping (see my new post)

Trian was manageable. He could ahve been better and had a snooze but he was OK. I fed him lots of snacks though - bad mummy !

Well done Shea. Claire - do you find it makes a difference the way the carrots, sweet potato is cut up etc ? For example archie will eat small new boiled potatoes but in any other form - no way jose!
  • Options
    suz, yeah Shea is funny as he doesn't want us to cut things up on his plate, he likes to see the "whole" bit of food!! and previous to last week the only form of potato i have known him to eat at home was chips!! albiet homemade in the oven with olive oil but still a chip form.
    then at nana's last week she did sliced potatoes with paprika and herbs and he loved them

then on sunday he was adamant he wasing going to eat any dinner and then said he'd eat a sausge until he saw the dish coming out of oven and asked what they were. he then said he wanted them!!
    we roast all our veg and the carrots and sweet pots were cut quite small and the potatoes were roast new potatoes so quite small again

i'm just wandering if its a turning point for Shea as he also exclaimed he ate orange beans with sauce on toast at nursery last week and he has always HATED baked beans!!
    I am just soooo pleased he is starting to try new things at long last!!