Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Been up with lo since 3.30!!

I'm shattered! Heard ds open his bedroom door at 3.30 this morning so got up to put him back and noticed he'd been sick everywhere poor little thing! Changed him and the bed and put him back but exactly an hr later he was up again and the exact same thing had happened! Put him in our bed for the rest of the night but he has been reaching and not bringong anything up has he hasn't got anything left to bring up!! He's not even keeping water down!
This is the first time he has been sick and i feel for him so much,i hope it's just a 24 hour bug,anyone else been through this recently?x

Replies

• Options
    aww poor wee thing. its so horrible when they are sick. how is he now.any better.xxx
  • Options
    He's absolutely fine today,thanks for asking! I think it was something he ate,Nanny gave him some chicken nuggets which he has never had before so maybe it was them,who knows i'm just glad he's ok now!
  • Options
    aww glad to hear he is better. they are so quick at getting over things at this age arent they. you could be right about the nuggets especially with him getting well so quick.xx