Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

newbie...are we old enough for toddler?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kayleigh, I have a dd Felissia-rose (12months ) and I am 28 weeks pregnant are we old enough for entrance? ha ha.... In general Felissia is a fantastic eater great sleeper and never ill look at me with the model child ha ha but dont worry Im sure Im about to get it 10 fold with the next and saying all that she did decided to hit me twice today out of anger and shes never ever done that before so I could be just about to embark on a new journey with her.

well I hope we're considered toddlers

kay xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Kay
    my sons 14 months and even though he's not properly walking unaided he's still too old to be a baby!! I come on this forum for my older son but he's 3 now and too old which i forget!! I'm jules by the way and my 3 year old is zach and the 1 year old is noah.
    You'll probably get it with the next AND your eldest will start playing up !- not being the only child anymore and coming up to the terrible 2's!!!
    x
  • Options
    I think 1 year old entitles you to be on here!!! Welcome - someone else to chat to!!
    xx
  • Options
    hi i have a 12 month old too but mine is a shit bag lol and yours seems an angel!!!! Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy xx
  • Options
    yay! thanks ladies westbrom if im honest i HATE pregnancy ha ha wish the stork really did bring the babies! Felissia just started walking the day before her first birthday but she'll only do a 4/5 steps before she goes over, I'll probably regret saying this but im looking forward to the terrible 2's im not a baby person i was kind of bored until she was probably 8/10 months I know thats horrible to say but i found that stage quite hard and i had and easy one i hate to think how it would have gone if she'd been a shit bag ha ha when she teethed i didnt even know it jst woke up and they were there one day.....roll on the challenge.....fo about a week then i'll want my easy girl back image she goes to nursery 1 day a week so i can work they say im going to have a nightmare she hates it if the eacher pick up another child let alone when this one is born

look forward to getting to know you all

xxxx
  • Options
    Hello ladies, I think I might join you all on the toddler forum now (if that's okay). Lexi was one on 24/02 and is a wee darling, being good this week, so far, enjoying her birthday celebrations and being spoilt! She got her 1st real pair of shoes on her bday as she has been walking now for 6 weeks! We are also in the process of trying to get her sleeping longer in the mornings, anything past 5.30am these days is a real bonus, I am fed up saying "I'm tired" all the time!

Just incase we have not chatted before my name is Lynne I am 33 and we stay just outside Edinburgh, Scotland.

Look forward to chatting xx
  • Options
    ha ha kayleigh you crazeee! you might regret saying that! Daisy started walking few days b4 her birthday she can walk about 10 to 12 steps now but she very wobbly still i am nervous wreck!

hi lynne and happy birthday lexi (love the name by the way) im a feb mum too to daisy 16/2 im a also a tired mummy too as daisy wakes every hour at least has never slept through. xx
  • Options
    Awh every hour Westbrom, you must be knacked, cheers chick you have just made me feel way better about my sleep deprevation! Lexi started sleeping better when we introduced a bit of controlled crying at around 8months, we decided maximum of 5 mins though and then go in and comfort her, still not perfect but getting there, I would say why its worked also is my hubby takes care of Lexi during night with settling etc.... as I am a wimp and will pick her up and cuddle. Just a suggestion, CC not for everyone but really feel for you as you really must be so tired, they are so fly like and know how to push our buttons to get what they want xx
  • Options
    OH MY GOD EVERY HOUR i'd die!!! and wow im a feb baby too Felissia turned one on th 13/2 she can do about 8/10 steps and is constantly bruised from falling but it doesnt seem to bother her so i ignore it, I'm officially the worst mum Felissia has slept 7pm til 8am since about 2 months some nights she has a winge but i wont go in her room and she knows it naughty i knw but i cant do no sleep i'll only go if she really really crys and i can tell the difference so normally after about 10 minutes she cant be bothered anymore. This morning she went til 9am so she's much loved today!! xx
  • Options
    oh p.s hi lexi great to meet another mummy xx