Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what was your los first pram?

I am thinking of getting a first pram for my dd for Christas. She isnt bothered about tehr die on toys at toddlers but loves having the pram, so I thought of getting ehr one now. Question is, which one did you get your los.

I ahve picked the pram over a buggy as she looks so cute with the one at toddlers. The 3d pram I love but will wait until shes older.
I saw the first pram in elc. My sister has aseen a mams and papas first pram in asda with a bath, carrycot etcv from ??60 to ??30. At first i was like shes too young for the accessories, but then I thougth she needs to learn to explorer etc. Although I want her tos tay baby she is growing into a girl and i shouldnt stop her from exploring. I was thinking my sister could get her the set and I could give her the pram now to enjoy at 18month and she can have the other bits for Christmas.

I was just wondering if anybody has brought their los a first pram and any recommendations of which one to get. x

Replies

• Options
    We've just bought the Mamas and Papas set from Asda for DD, 20mth!! I thought it looked really good quality and she's forever putting dolly in her high chair to feed her so figured dolly better have one of her own. Not put it together yet as it's for Christmas but I do love a bargain!!