Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

where can i get a..

thing that stops water going in her eyes when im washing her hair? i have seen them on sites before but do they do them in shops? its like a jug with a cap bit on, millie wont lay down to have it washed off and hates it all going in her eyes. also where can i get a water proof suit that goes over her clothes for when shes out walking? she likes to walk round the county park but she sometimes just lays and rolls around on the floor or falls in a puddle! and i have to change her trousers which isnt good doing in the cold! she has wellies and waterproof boots thanks girls xxx


Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions