Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO anyone with a safety 1st bed rail

i bought one off ebay and it never come with any instructions so i have no idea what im doing and the seller isnt replying (i wander why i bother!!!)

Is this only suitable for a single bed? Plus how do you fit it? Does it simple go under the mattress?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    im not sure hun, can u google it to find instrutions. i dont like them to be fair i think they are totally unsafe. they are really flimsy and if lo tried to climb over it it would collapse and they would fall further than they would if they just rolled out of bed... i put brooke in her bed for the first night last night ,just rolled a double quilt up next to the bed so if she fell she wouldnt hurt herself but she stayed put!! she is 17 months xx
  • Options
    Im not going to use it on the cotbed but we will need it when we go to my mums had the single bed is very high
  • Options
    go to mothercare & ask them to show you. cheeky I know but they don't know you have one already image