Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

matted hair?

my little one is 2... she has lovely straight hair to her shoulders but when she gets up in the morning the back section is all matted and cotty the sides are fine. its like bed head on a baby because they sleep on their bakcs but she doesnt (shes a wriggler!)

anyway i was just wondering if anyone had any tips to keep it nice and sleek like the rest of her hair? we dry her hair after her bath so she isnt going to bed with wet hair, we have tried various "detangling " shampoos which i think are a waste of time! its just a shame because it runis her hair image

Replies

• Options
    hi, my lil boy has curly hair & we have this prob but I use johnsons detangle spray, spray til wet & carefully brush out, it also worked when he got really sticky sweet stuck in his hair!
  • Options
    is it long enough to plat(sp?) her hair , even into two wee plats? it was the only way to keep my hair in some kind of order when i was little