Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I think the 2ww has begun!

2»

Replies

• Options
    HA HA HA Y ou know you want to, it;s the only way to get through the 2 weeks me dear LOL

xx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/ynXxp1/.png

• Options
    bump! x
  • Options
    Symptom spot! Sympton spot! You know you want to.
  • Options
    I'm only 3dpo, so I'm not symptom spotting, honest! lol

Just stating I have sore nips! Like they are rubbing on bra. As well as sharpish pains in one side or the other, and now mild af type pain has started.

Had everything but the nips last month. I know in some symptoms can start before implantation. But what symptoms has anyone heard of, and how many dpo?? xx

naughty mithical - symptom spotting!! I really hope the sore nips are a good sign for you - but just to let you know - I had them last month!! but we are all different!! Fingers crossed xx PS - TMI but I never had much feeling either!!

Now to me - awful awful cramps today, really low and all over (I am on CD27 out of a possible 28 or 40 or somewhere inbetween!!). Feel bloated too so could well be AF :\( I have had no CM really for a few days now either!!

I MUST NOT SYMPTOM SPOT!! image
  • Options
    Well I've been symptom spotting into a frenzy. On CD27 and my boobs feel really heavy and have sore nips! Been really thirsty today, which is what I had with first pg. Oh and nearly bit OH's head off this afternoon. - If it's not pg then AF is on her way - what a bitch!
  • Options
    Same day as me gemsie24!! We shall have to keep each other updated!! OMG - I have been incredibly thirsty too and weeing lots thinking about it!! Sorry - no symptom spotting!! lol!!
  • Options
    It's really unfair all symptoms are alike. Fingers crossed for you gemsie24! xx
  • Options
    Hi immense, yes we'll keep each other updated. My cycles are still a bit all over the place as I only gave birth 14 weeks ago. I think my cycle length should be around 32 days tho - when's ur test date? TBH I did a hpt today and it was bfn, however it was only a tesco cheapie, so not ruling bfp out - it's not over until the witch arrives! image
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

Im on the 2ww too! Trying not to symptom spot but its impossible! I'm 7 DPO and I have had a really sore stomach for the past two days, feels like i've done 100 sit ups in my sleep as its the top of my tum where your abs are! very strange! Im very bloated too. Roll on the 24th June! Damn my longish cycles - 32 days!

Bx