Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how long has evryone been ttc

Replies

• Options
    weve been ttc our 2nd 22 months now

havnt been to the docs yet tho x
  • Options
    Hi. I have no children and have been trying for 13 months. Most of my friends concieved in month 14 so im hoping that Im going the same way image
    xx
  • Options
    We're only in our 2nd month ttc our first. Pretty much all my friends who have children got pregnant very quickly (3 months or less) so really hoping it'll be the same for us-we're doing the SMEP atm so fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Hi we're on our 2nd month TTC too and also doing the SMEP this month. Hoping to OV sometime this week and it would be the most amazing thing ever if I got a BFP on valentines day.

I also stupidly thought I would decide I wanted to get PG and it would happen that same month - oh dear me, how naive!! lol
  • Options
    Hey sammie,

We've just reached our 1 yr mark and we're trying for our first.
  • Options
    me and my partner started trying before christmas, but then he lost his job after the new year so we stopped till he gets a new job. thing is that i was due my af yesterday and i havent had it yet and im feeling no symptoms of it coming either, si im kind of panicking now coz now he does not have a job we cant really afford a baby. We had unprotected sex the other day but because i was due on a day later i thought we would be ok, maybe not though, part of me wants to be pregnant and the other part of me is terrified that i am as he is finding it really difficult to get a new job. aaaaa! dont know what to do. x
  • Options
    we have been ttc for our first baby for three months now, just going into month 4.
    xx
  • Options
    We have been TTC since beginning of Jan for our first. Expecting it too take a while as i have PCOS....but still secretly hoping it wont take long!!
    xxx
  • Options
    hi, we're ttc for our 1st. i'm currently on month 4/5 (the 1st month kind of didn't count in my head coz we were supposed to be ttc but i'm pretty sure we missed our crucial days coz hubby was ill) this is our third month of smep and our 4th month using opks.
    i never particularly thought it would happen straight away, though i seem to have a very pessamistic view of the whole thing and am convinced it will take us ages! no idea why and i really wish i could change that!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Sammie,

Me and hubby are ttc our first baby, I came off the pill in October but have only had one AF since (after 8 weeks) so don't really feel like I have been trying for four months as haven't really had a proper shot at it yet!

Good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi Sammie,

Me and hubby are ttc our first baby, I came off the pill end of Jun after my honeymoon and had withdrawal bleed straight away my cycles were fine up until we started trying in Mid Nov and am currently waiting on af who is 4 days late, numerous BFN's later and am holding out for my BFP.

Good luck hun and hope your stay here is not too long for you xx
  • Options
    Am ttc number 2. This is our second month. Fell pregnant first month of trying with Lily. x
  • Options
    Hey,

We are on about month 14 now - ttc our first.

had a bit of a strange last month but onwards and upwards

• Options
    we're one our first month ttc, we already have a ds but he was a happy surprise so a complete newbie to ttc. not sure when i'll be oving or when to expect af as last 4 months have been 32,31,33,45 day cycles lol... x
  • Options
    Hi there, its my first time writing on here, we have been trying to conceive over a year now and each time my period comes its depressing! Been to docs to check iron levels ect, this is month 14 of ttc! only young and doc wont even do any tests. anyone got any advice? Good Luck x
  • Options
    hi all.....nice to meet you sammie xx

this is our 2nd month at trying and we have no children, things are looking good, i say that but may be wrong, i have been experiencing some unusual "symptoms" they are: getting waves of neausea, being wet down there! sorry if TMI but we're all going through the same thing....slight cramps in the lower part of my tummy, slight back ache and sore nipples! and my tummy feels a little sensative?? i know this could all have no relation to concieving but who knows?...just seems weird? maybe its my mind playing tricks? what do you girls think?? xxxxxx
  • Options
    We tried over a year to conceive our LO (now 21 months old). I got BFP again in Nov after 3 months of trying for no. 2 but sadly it ended in MC. This is now our 2nd month ttc again. Hope it happens quickly as i am a mega impatient person and don't want the age gap between my children to be too big.
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm having my implant out on Saturday and will start TTC then image XX
  • Options
    I've just got a BFP on my 25th month of trying, but also had bfps on month 14 and month 23. It's just a waiting game now to see if this one will be sticky!!
  • Options
    Hi this is our 9th month ttc..... thing evil witch is getting ready to rear her urgy head so looks like it will be on to month ten x