Life

Hey Ladies,

Well Thought i'd better let you all kno wim still alive.

Still have all my symptoms and my AF was all over the place, mostly spotting.
i have noticed my areola's are getting darker, not sure if thats just a 'growing up' thing, and i have a maze of blue veins.

Made an appt to see the doctor today but Hubbies pay didnt go in till late so have to cancel now cant get an appt for 2 wks.

Going to try another test tomorrow morning. I'll let you all know how i go. Oh plus ive had the worst ear infection it hurts so bad!

Karina xx

• Ah Miss88, you poor thing, sounds like you're going through the wars at the mo. Have got my fingers crossed that you just have a very shy bean. Take care xxx
  • This is going to be our yr donnat2004.. and we're going to be bump buddies i can feel it lol
  • I really hope so! Due to OV some time mid-late next week so the 'deed' will commence with avengance early next week, lol! Keep me posted on how you're getting on xx
  • I really hope so! Due to OV some time mid-late next week so the 'deed' will commence with avengance early next week, lol! Keep me posted on how you're getting on xx
  • Woke up this morning feeling like ive been run over by a truck, and im over feeling so sick off the time...

Ear still no where near better, and to top it off i have an interview for an important job today...
    (oh and oh leaves today for work)

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day
    (sorry to have a whing)
    karina xx