Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Another day another BFN!!!

Replies

• Options
    Yea your right hun CBD is 25-50. Yea use the FR in the morning. I used FR with my last pg & it must've been too early cause got a BFN. It seriously does take a while sometimes to for the HCG to be strong enough everyone is different. My last BFP was with a asda HPT & there 25mui I think but can detect 10mui, last time as soon as I peed on it it came up straight away!!

I just dont see how you'd get so many BFP & them be false maybe 1 if the pack was faulty but not that many.

Yayyy PMA PMA PMA xXx
  • Options
    Thanks hun you do make me laugh, bringing on the PMA and my BFP tomorrow morn wooo hooo, IM so happy now
  • Options
    Thats good hun, your such a aweetie & you made me laugh with your 1st PMA post so may it long continue & heres to your BFP tomo, I'll have a drink for you too celebrate LOL xx
  • Options
    I'll have one too!!!!! keep up the PMA girly's, i want my af to hurry up so i cant start afresh!!!! xxx
  • Options
    Hey there, yea then we can all be on the non alcoholic nxt month LOL xx
  • Options
    wouldn't it be spooky if we were all pregnant within wk's of each other????!!!! Come on PMA!!!!
  • Options
    yeay, if i am pg this month i am going to have a lot of explaingin to do over the next couple weeks as i have a lot of work functions to go to oooopps!!1
  • Options
    Just say your on antibiotic's!!!!!
  • Options
    Good luck twinkle im keeping everything crossed for you im no longer on the may tester board but keeping everything crossed for next month x
  • Options
    Yea antibiotics is a good one, at my works xmas party I just got oh to put lemonade in a wine glass, soon enough everyone was too drunk to notice I wasnt drinking LOL. That would be great if we were all pg together!! Trace you can join us in Feb me & liv are following shortly behind Twinks.

Are me & oh were just saying if I carried full term my baby would be due in 2 months!!!! My SIL is due in Aug & was just talking too her on FB cant wait to meet my nephew!!! xx
  • Options
    Thanks Trace73, trace the witch didnt get you did she?????
  • Options
    hey everyone im hoping we can all be bump bump buddies just a month apart and Lau if we are we can meet up and have lemonade together...LOL
  • Options
    My SIL had a little girl last nov she is the cutest thing think thats what sent me so baby mad!!! Just wait till you hold him lau your uterus will do summersaults lol the baby i mc would've been due march 08 so should've not long celebrated a first birthday it hurts i know xxx
  • Options
    Twinks yea lemonade sounds good LOL with our bumps ha ha.

Livron I know its hard everyday I think about our bean & how far I would be now, but I just stay positive & I know our nxt one will be a strong bean, the last was just way too special for this world & is with my nan & grandads they always wanted a GGchild LOL xx Right im goning to get my hair trimmed i;ll be back on in a few hours, speak to you'll sooon xx
  • Options
    According to the NHS report Laujai put up last week CBD's have a sensitivity of 10-25, regular CB's have a sensitivity of 25 and FR's are 25 also (am doing this from memory but am pretty sure thats correct).
    x

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you twinkle xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys will let you know how the next test goes tomorrow fingers crossed its that BFP we are all hopeing for !!!!
  • Options
    Twinkle I will be looking for your BFP. in the morning.

I have yet to get a BFP or AF. AF is due tomorrow I think. I swear I had some very faint BFPs on cheapies but I took a FR after that and that was neg so I am not holding out much hope anymore since it's a sensitive test. Good luck !
  • Options
    Dont give up hope babysnow i had vvfaints on cheapies and then did fr and got BFN granted that was too early but i have fingers crossed for you !!!
  • Options
    Keep the PMA going Twinks! Good luck! x