Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

April BFPs? Babydust to all. 5 BFPs so far!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Hi, can you add me please? Not sure when I'll be testing yet as OVd early last month, CD9, but CD2 currently and will start to poas from about CD6/7. I'll let you know a test date when I can. Thanks & GL everyone!!
  • Options
    Hello, would you mind adding me? I'll be testing on the 10th April. Currently 1do, the waiting is killing me already, lol.

Sxx
  • Options
    Could you count me in. I'll test on the 30th April. Cheers!
  • Options
    Hi me again. I have a date!! I ll be testing on the 28th!!
  • Options
    I'm in.....I will be testing on the 8th!! Done 2 already (lol) but I have promised myself no more til the 8th or after!!!!
  • Options
    Hello - Can you add me please. Will be testing 29th April xxx
  • Options
    Well i am out AF Arrived right on Time.
    TTC on hold me fo now as OH away for 6 months (be back October) So Good luck to all hope you all get your BFP soon. XXX
  • Options
    I'll be testing around 11th April! god i hope its me this month! x
  • Options
    That's fantastic lw!! Congratulations. Do u mind me asking how many dpo you are? X
  • Options
    i'm in the list for testing today...and i got a bfp this morning!!!

currently edd is 7th december, but i know this is going to change as tahts based on 28day cycle and mine have been 31-45 day cycles ... hope to see lots of u over in due in december...xxx
  • Options
    Congrats to you both- going to update the list with our first 2 BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news!!! Happy and healthy 9 months girls...

If you dont mind me asking how long have you been trying?
    xxxx
  • Options
    I got mine!!!!!! Woohoo add me. Still early days but def a line image

I will be due 16th December

[Modified by: *Babylove* on April 03, 2010 12:22 PM]

• Options
    hi can u please add me to this i will be testing on the 20th if im able to hold off!!! thanx
  • Options
    Add me! Add me!
    Testing 24th April! Day before our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

PMA PMA PMA!!!
  • Options
    Add me please, testing 19th April! X
  • Options
    will be testing the 18th april. thats if my cycle lasts that long as they vary most months.
  • Options
    Morning ladies. Well it's a bfn for me this month. I'm a little disappointed but it will happen when we're ready i guess. Congratulations to all who got their bfp's this month and baby dust to everyone who is testing this month xxx
  • Options
    x double post x

[Modified by: MrsDawson060310 on April 04, 2010 10:18 AM]

• Options
    Hiya, can you add me please I will be testing on 27th april, good luck to everyone xx
  • Options
    HI

i will be testing 16th April, first month ttc so dont know when i ov.
    good luck everyone

Pink H