Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

April BFPs? Babydust to all. 5 BFPs so far!!!!

1235»

Replies

• Options
    i will be testing on the 20th april, af still hasnt come so who knows xxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, thought i would drop in to say hello and congrats to the lucky ladies with bfp's! im still waiting for my first af after coming off the pill, now on CD73!!!!!!!! OMG! so i will be out for april i guess, hope there is plenty more bfps this month, baby dust to all xxxx
  • Options
    Hi all,
    I will be testing on 22nd April (day AF due) if I can hold ot that long and not test early.
  • Options
    hi all i am due to test today! however i will be testing on monday 12th! april x
  • Options
    Quick update - still in the running. Was due in the week so currently late at 16dpo (cd36). Testing in the morning if AF doesn't show x
  • Options
    hey ladies,

look what I got!

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab203/kerryedwards87/Photo1153.jpg

that's from this morning - CD37/17DPO EDD - 17th December

*Edited due to the mahoosive picture! (and again)

[Modified by: MrsDawson060310 on April 11, 2010 10:35 AM]

• Options
    Congratulations x that is fantastic! its your turn!
  • Options
    thanks love within. congratulations on your bfp too hun! almost date twins lol
  • Options
    Fab news girls!!! I am def out this month.

• Options
    Could you update me please, I got my BFP yesterday!! image wohooo xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Huni...I'm definately out! image xx
  • Options
    can you add me please
    Mrs L 18th April 2010
  • Options
    Please put me on... testing date 27th April....
    Fingers crossed for all of us eh???
  • Options
    O wow congratulations to all the bfp thats great how many there has been really cheered me up
    just an update im still in the running i was due cd28 still no show or sign of showing and im cd 33 but im gonna leave it till cd 36 which will be 16th april to test (if i can hold out that long) ha ha i think i will coz im to scared incase it says neg so its fingers crossed. x
  • Options
    Hi girls
    Just a quick question- if someone tells me they are out do i take them off the list? Dont want to upset anyone!

BTW am also out this month....xxx
  • Options
    Got my BFP!!!!!!

EDD is Xmas Eve!!! image
  • Options
    Got my BFP

EDD is 27th Dec 2010! xx
  • Options
    Hi im down for testing today as I wasnt sure when AF was going to arrive after my mc. Well got my dates totally wrong and am just now into my tww so is it possible to change my testing date to 30 April???

God I HATE this wait!!!! I am going mad already LOL

Thanks

Jacqui
    xx
  • Options
    O forgot to say my EDD so far is Xmas Eve image xx