Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone get a BFP after BFN 12dpo?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Maria!
  • Options
    Posy - SO glad you asked this question! I'm 12 dpo and have been testing using these too and BFN. I've had symptoms but then I have those every month so that doesn't help! Let's hope we have the type of BFP that shows up late (although, I have a sneaking suspicion that my AF will be in the building by this time tomorrow)!

Good luck! X
  • Options
    Hey KayeCee you are the same as me!! Fingers crossed for both of us!
  • Options
    I bought the sensitive ones on line and theyre not working! Im 12dpo and theyre saying BFN image I'd like to think I can blame the test strips! image Still hoping for that BFP!!!
  • Options

Hi I'm new to this site and would really like to know what happened to you Lil2008?

I'm in the same stage now, I think I am 12 dpo and got a bfn on a cheapie.

we lost our beautiful baby boy at 5 months in march and now we want to try again. It's mont. 2 and i know it's still early bit it just doesn't seem to be happening. We fell after the first month with him And it was my first pregnancy.

my cycle seems to be 34 days since the pregnancy so af should be due on Wednesday

thank you

• Options

Hi I in same boat as you! Been testing every day although I know I shouldn't lol no paitence!! ???? did you get your bfp? I still clutching at straws hoping I will in next few days! X

• Options

Hi leannejade

i didn't get a BFP, I'm on cd38 and no sign of af, no symptoms of it even being on it's way!

Ive been to the doctors this week as I had convinced myself I was pregnant and Was so disappointed to get a negative test. I'm now more concerned that my cycles are taking ages to get back to normal. Doctor said I need to stop worrying and hopefully they should settle. That's easy to say!!

wishing you lots of luck xx

Keep us posted!!

• Options

I did clear blue this morning 11 days after transfer it was negative I'm gutted 

• Options

I got my BFP today at cd29 (28 day cycle) and I'm guessing but probably at least 14dpo. 

:) good luck chick x

• Options

Hi Ladies, 

Im currently 13dpo and having loads of symptoms. Af is due tomorrow and I seem to be having light cramps today bfn so far. Any moms know what signs to looks for  in regards to implantation bleeding? 

• Options

I think it varies from woman to woman I didn't get any implant bleeding with my two boys but did feel both times like AF was going to start xx

• Options

I did a Tesco cheepie 12dpo due tomorrow having cramps dizzy nauseous swear I saw the faintest line but think was wishing and had line eyes so still bfn crossing fingers for all of us.... xx

• Options

Hi ladies. Im newcto this message board my husband and I hace been ttc for abt 2 years. Today Im at 12 dpo tested with a wondfo hpt. I got a bfn :(

• Options

lisalisa I’d you get BFP in the end? I’m 12 dpo and nothing AF due Saturday I can’t give up hope yet

• Options

Good morning!! I know this is an old thread, but I am also curious to know!

I tested with a FRER at 12dpo and got a BFN. I am at 15dpo today, expecting AF, but nothing yet. I will wait for it to show maybe tomorrow and if nothing I would test again at 17dpo...

• Options

I had my faint BFP around 18dpo so yea, anything is possible :)