Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where is everyone?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Its made me hopeful too because I've had it a few times this week and dont normally!!!
  • Options
    i didnt find out i was pregnant until i was 7 and half weeks (in denial i think,long story,lol) anyway i had heartburn before i found out. i remember driving along with my friend and all of a sudden had this horrid heartburn and i had told her 3 weeks ago af was late but hadnt mentioned it since and hadnt thought anymore of it,and she suggegsted doing a test which i did and it came up bfp,then when i looked at when last af was it occured to me that i was nearly 2 months gone! had no other symtoms at all through out (hoping it will be the same this time) but i did suffer with GD and spd but again anoither story,lol. i had bad heartburn all the way thru tho and it was bad! good luck for a bfp on tuesday.
    another friend of mine didnt get a bfp for 7 weeks after poas 9 times but her datres were right,she just had low hormone levels.
  • Options
    Wowweee there's hope for me yet!! xx
  • Options
    Oh good luck LD, and has Joo eaten your donut??-praps she'll have heartburn too!!!!
  • Options
    I know!!! Where the hell has my donut gone?! It was here yesterday! x
  • Options
    No heartburn for me! The only naughty things I ate yesterday was a bag of Roast Chicken crisps (not had any of those in yonks!!!) and a piece of birthday cake - was rank though, tasted salty!!!

xxx