Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ive only gone and bloody done it!!!!!! BFP!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! That is brilliant news! A xx
  • Options
    Oh Kim

Im so happy and excited for you well done you and Mr Woomummy. I hope you didnt buy the monitor! Any idea when you are due?

jen xxxx
  • Options
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!!! look after yourself and enjoy your pg!!! hope i can join u soon xxxx hugs xxx
    amandaxxx :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!!! look after yourself and enjoy your pg!!! hope i can join u soon xxxx hugs xxx
  • Options
    Oh Kim

Im so happy and excited for you well done you and Mr Woomummy. I hope you didnt buy the monitor! Any idea when you are due?

jen xxxx
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh Kim

jen xx
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks jen....14th january...am very excited cant believe it!!! No i was guna buy one this week....lucky i didnt hey!!!! xxxxxx
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is brilliant news. You coming over to the Jan forum? xx
  • Options
    YAY YAY YAY - although I'm already talking to you now...lol!!!

Congrats!!!

XXX
  • Options
    YAY YAY YAY - although I'm already talking to you now vis messages...lol!!!

Congrats!!!

XXX
  • Options

Congrats!!!

XXX
  • Options

Congrats!!!

XXX
  • Options
    YAY YAY YAY - although I'm already talking to you now via messages...lol!!!

Congrats!!!

XXX
  • Options
  • Options
    amandaxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! That is brilliant news. Are you coming over to the Jan forum? xx