Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ive only gone and bloody done it!!!!!! BFP!!!!

Replies

• Options
    YAY YAY YAY - although I'm already talking to you now vis messages...lol!!!

Congrats!!!

XXX
  • Options
    Congrats!! So exciting! Are you joing the Jan forum. xx
  • Options
    Hey jen thanks hunny!!! No i didnt was guna buy one this wk so lucky i didnt now isnt it lol!!! Got 2 tests left so am hoping i dont use them....altho i know nxt wk il be dying too!!! I really want it to be nx wk now so i know everythings ok, stupid i know but cant help it!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Wow this morning there is so much great news i am sooo pleased for you image I wish you all the best and here is to a wonderful 9 months image

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Wow this morning there is so much great news i am sooo pleased for you image I wish you all the best and here is to a wonderful 9 months image

xxxxxxx
  • Options

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Kim, I'm really pleased for you!!
    Do you think all these double posts on here might mean twins for you?!!!!!!xx
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Kim, I'm really pleased for you.Perhaps all these double posts(presumably by BE having heatstroke) mean you might be having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Helenxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Kim, I'm really pleased for you.Perhaps all these double posts(presumably by BE having heatstroke) mean you might be having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Helenxx
  • Options
    Helenxx
  • Options
    Congratulatios Kim, I'm really pleased for you.Perhaps all these double posts(presumably by BE having heatstroke) mean you might be having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Helenxx
  • Options
    Congratulatios Kim, I'm really pleased for you.Perhaps all these double posts(presumably by BE having heatstroke) mean you might be having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Helenxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Kim, I'm really pleased for you!! I'm wondering if all these double posts(presumably because BE has heatstroke!!) mean you have twins in there???!!!!!
    Helenxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Kim, I'm really pleased for you!! I'm wondering if all these double posts(presumably because BE has heatstroke!!) mean you have twins in there???!!!!!
    Helenxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!

Julie xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!

Julie xxx
  • Options
    Kim thats brilliant news hun well done!! so pleased for you. have a very happy and healthy 9 months

Emma xx
    13+1