Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

For all the symptom spotters - let's share!

13»

Replies

• Options
    Aww bless ya! Ttc is out of our control and it's such a bugger, have you recently come off the pill?
    We only started trying at the end of march but OH has been suffering from 'stage fright' but we did manage to successfully bd at the approx time of ov.
    IF af does come there is always more fun to be had next month - when bfp does arrive there won't be as much time for bd so make the most of it! Xx
  • Options
    This is a nice thread :\)

My DH is on business for the past 2 weeks (since we last bd) and won't be home for another 2 weeks so I have nobody to complain too! I've been having some strong symptoms but still only BFN's and I've been keeping quiet about it to him until I know either way....

In addition to nausea and tender/huge (.)(.) I'm weepy today - I just miss him and want him home! DD is 27 months and majorly testing my patience so everything feels difficult right now... :cry:

AF isn't due until tomorrow or Tuesday (29/30 day cycles for me) so until I get a BFP or AF I'm keeping up the PMA .... I just hope I'm not feeling this lousy for no reason other than AF, then I'll be really p--sed off! I'm trying to hold off until Tuesday morning to test again... Grant me paitence...

GL and babydust to all
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're having a testing time at the moment, can't be easy with DH away on business for so long while you're feeling hormonal (hopefully pregnancy hormones!) and with a young daughter.
    If af does show up at least you won't be in limbo and can concentrate on next month.
    I'm sure once you know either way you'll be able to relax a bit and cope a lot better. Being a woman is both so fantastic yet challenging. Thank goodness for sites like this were we can relate to each other!!
    Big hugs xx
  • Options
    after reading all your posts, I feel quite depressed that I dont appear to have any symptoms...unless you count crying at the dog on BGT and demolishing a box of black magic chocolates! xxx
  • Options
    Hi Lozzy!

You certainly don't need any symptoms to be pg, a lot of women don't have any symptoms whatsoever.
    Babydust for you xx
  • Options
    I hope im one of them! We will see what the weekend brings!xx
  • Options
    Lol! I've just had a weep at alicia keys! I love that song. Feeling sorry for myself tonight tbh!

Good luck ladies
    Xx
  • Options
    Hope you're feeling better today Lady2188? I feel quite annoyed too, AF due yesterday but no sign and BFNs. Had cramps so think I'm out but just want it to turn up so can start again. Or get a BFP which would be amazing!