Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who is on the 2ww for OV?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I know I am soooo excited LOL i was sooo pleased last night TMI coming up but for the first time yesterday I had cm on my knickers and i have never had that before. It's still thick and white but I am just waiting for the change. Will be bding from tonight. I am soooo excited image

K xx
  • Options
    I plan to bd all week! I know they say every other day, but that clearly didn't work last month! xx
  • Options
    woo hoo you go girl!!! I was wondering where you where today? What cd are you again? I will start tonight and then leave tomorrow bd wed and try thurs friday sat sun and monday as well and then back to every two days image

K xx
  • Options
    I'm CD 13 today. Probably due to ov CD 15-17, by last 2 cycles. Difficult to BD Wed, so will try today and tomorrow. Then Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, dependent on that EWCM! I have ov pain already, started on CD 9ish! xx
  • Options
    Im waiting for af to pack her bags so I can start my 2ww for ov. The nasty bi@tch is dragging her heels about going tho! She keeps pretending she is going, then taking me by surprise by coming heavy again! Grrrr!
  • Options
    Lets hope it is a lucky month for you ladies. Good luck and lots of baby dust.
  • Options
    I am on CD 11 today image It's good when your at this point as you feel like you are actually doing something. I hate the 2 ww though it's mad how long that seems to be.

I have had pains in my belly today not really sharp pains though feel like a belly ache ?? I am hoping i will know when i have ov.

k xx

• Options
    I don't know if it is psychological or not, but when I know I'm coming up to ov, I am more "aware" of my lower abdomen! I have had a niggly pain in right side since about 2-3 days after af finished. I still have that, but it has been intermittently joined by another pain a little lower and more central!

If I'm like this now...just wait for my 2ww! I have decided I get pre and post ov pain, as well as during. Plus I will only symptom spot on the 2ww, for new symptoms, so try to ignore anything I had last month! We'll see!!! xx
  • Options
    TMI........! I think I had EWCM yesterday on CD15, but no more today. The little niggly pain in abdo has been a bit worse, but nothing major. Just having to bd, and wait and see.... xx