Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD21 - Buddy group hugs! (and ss'ing of course!)

124»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry AF got you hun, am not in the group but could do with a group hug?? feeling a bit down after docs appointment and have everything spinning around in my head.

Its so quiet on here lately too xx
  • Options
    Of course you can have a hug SD the docs appointments always leaves me spinning,
    Well started on the clomid (3rd cycle) last night at the higher dose an no side effects as yet which is good cos last night i got em within 3 hrs.
    Booked day 21 bloods ready so fingers crossed somat works this time
    Babydust to everyone xx
  • Options
    Omg!! Still no af and still bfn!! How frustrating. Xx
  • Options
    Hi
    How is everyone doing, im ok other than a headache that wont move xx
  • Options
    Hi. I'm good, if a little disappointed! AF is due today, hasn't shown up but is def on her way. Did a test just in case and got a BFN, so now i wish it would hurry up so i can get on with cycle no. 2! Trying to keep up the PMA - at least i can have a glass of vino on Friday night now! XX
  • Options
    Hi girls. Nothing has changed for me yet I'm still waiting for af to arrive- now four days late! Did another test this morning just to make sure and got a BFN. I think I may have ovulated late this month. I seemed to get a lot of ovulation symptoms last weds so maybe I have another week wait before af arrives yet?! X
  • Options
    Hi girls,

How we all doing?

Wel im now on day 11 had a few stomach cramps this mornin and not had any clomid side effects so far but hoping to OV in the next couple of days fingers crossed
    DH has been so sweet reading some of the posts on here to get the understandin of my moods rather just trying to wind me up in which has been so easy just lately
    Had a great few days off for the bank holiday just being with each other even tho we didnt go away it was really nice even the weather didnt get to us we just used it as an excuse to cuddle up with a dvd an a bottle

Babydust to us all and heres hoping that some of us get a BFP this month xx
  • Options
    Hi girls. Af finally turned up and am now cd3. Here's hoping to a june bfp!! Xx