Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

period for 1 day?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Yummy mummy 2b. My AF was kind of normal looking, but only just for 1 day!.
    Sparkling Diamond: Thank you. My BFP was 2 weeks to the day after OV. Which was actually my expected AF for Jan!!! image

Love Carla x x
  • Options
    Yay congratulations Carla, so delighted for you, ive been looking out for you since christmas!!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    Hi i dont know if anyone can help me. I came off my depo jab just over 2 months ago and have had regular periods since i came off it. I have had pregnancy/pms symptoms for the last 3 weeks. Sore breasts, nausea, headache, backache, constipation. I was due my af last friday a week ago 2 day however i was 5 days late and only bled for 1 day and it was very light. I have done a pregnancy test and it came back negative but im still experiencing nausea, sore breasts etc. can sonebody help me, i dont know whats going on xx
  • Options

hi i only come one day on my period i don't know what to do no more help!!!

• Options

Hi am new to this I had a one day period about two weeks ago can I be pregnant I got some of the signs but took a test it come bk negative don't know if it was to early

• Options

same thing has happened to me. Am I pregnant? My period that only lasted a day was light and there was hardly any blood? 

• Options

Hi Charli3X,

This has just happened to me, I had period pains and had a "period" for one day. It wasn't like my normal period either it was really light and a different colour. My cycle has been between 30-35 days simce I came off the pill. 

Thanks

gill

• Options

Hi

This has happened to me i seen a 1day period on the 25th of june and stopped on the 26th of june. Could i be pregnant i tested yesterday but my result was negative. 

Can anyone explain why this is!

Much appriciated thank you 

• Options

So did anyone get a bfp?? I had a one day period last month, and just had a one day period today.

My period just started coming back after a few years of not having them. I moved and boom! Here it is. One day. Could I be preggo

• Options
    edited Aug 15, 2019 12:16AM
    Same here, my period is very regular at least 3 to 4 days. The 1st and 2nd day is usually heavy, on the 3rd day it’s medium to light flow. The 4th day I just spot. I had my regular period July 9,2019, then this month August 11 I start spotting then August 12 I start bleeding medium to heavy then the next day I just spot that pads is not even necessary. I took a pregnancy test came out negative. It’s just weird that I just bled for one day and stop. I probably going to try to take another pregnancy test again in a week. By the way we’ve been trying to conceive for 2 years now and had 5 miscarriages   already. I’m 39 I feel like I’m running out of time.