Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

completely O/T but really upset

Aww hun, that is sad =( I know how pets become like family, I have a dog and a cat and love them to bits. At least you can have some comfort in finding them a loving new home, somewhere that your happy for them to go **hugs** xxxx

Replies

• Options
    ...OH and me are moving because of new jobs and we couldn't find any flats that accept pets so we have to find new homes for our three guinea pigs image
    I am so upset about it as I love them to bits and now I have to give them away. I am trying to find them a nice home but that only makes me feel a tiny bit better...

don't expect replies, just needed to get it off my chest as I have tears running down my face image((((
  • Options
    aww that really sucks. Hope you manage to find a really good home for them. I had to get my boxer dog rehomed a few years ago when I split up from my ex tosser! It broke my heart as she was adorable, but it was the best thing to do at the time x Fingers crossed you find loving homes for them.
  • Options
    thanks for the replies girls.
    makes me feel a bit better and don't feel like the worst person in the world any more.