Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone deciding to do it the old fashioned way this month?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I think I'm CD8, trying not to count too much! Would be fab if you could let me know how you get on, although fingers crossed you don't have AF!

Hey Tilty, glad you're feeling more relaxed, you're right there seems to be a 'wait and see' approach going on, which can only be good. Like you say, you can have sex at the right time and it may not happen, that's perfectly normal, so just go with the flow! I'm going to have to try some sneaky BDing so our new housemate doesn't hear :\( Kinda weird really! Really hope you get one too, I hope we all do as we have paid our dues and waited! That's exactly my theory, it'll probably happen by the end of the yea, which isn't that far away really.

Glad your holiday was good, where did you go? (nosey bag I am!) I hope we get a good summer, as I always feel more chilled when it's nice weather. Summer of love! xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls. I'm so glad there are lots of us doing it the old way and some good news from others that have done it and succeeded
    in their bfp's.

Bob I want to lose about two stone. I'm
    pretty much doing the same as you running and weights. I'm
    also tryig to do a couple of pilates classes to yeh and chill and wind down. Been a bit stressed at work

Mrs Hobbes I'm so sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy let's hope the b6 gives you a little extra help and lengthens your lp. Fingers crossed for this month.

Curls I have a good feeling for you for this month, I think your relaxation
    will do you the world of good. X

I'm looking forward to seeing our results this month. X x