hello ladies....

Well im CD18 2day and 4dpo and hating the 2ww lol its only 1st month ttc off pill tho so tryin not 2 get 2 excited lol just wonder how many days after ovu do u lot test and wots the best test 2 use?

oh also i hve sore boobs 2day is this normal lol

ty in advance xx

• Hi Hols,

Its best to wait unti af is late (few of us do tho!), prob wait until at least 12dpo and superdrug tests seem to be the best to use.
    xx
  • yer AF due about 5th but we away at friends then and dont really wanna be drinking just incase so might test day b4, i got a boots own 1 here might use tht lol ty 4 reply hun xx
  • I tested on 9DPO and got a BFP although I would recommend waiting till af is due as you could have a chemical pregnancy so would save some heartache..
    As for tests I love first responce but superdrug are meant to be very good also and usually good deals on them.

Lots of luck xxx
  • I tested on 9DPO and got a BFP although I would recommend waiting till af is due as you could have a chemical pregnancy so would save some heartache..
    As for tests I love first responce but superdrug are meant to be very good also and usually good deals on them.

Lots of luck xxx

[Modified by: *Babylove* on May 26, 2010 06:20 AM]

• ty huni might invest in superdrug ones hehe x
  • If your gonna start the bad habit of testing early already then get yourself to superdrug they have FRER on BOGOF.
  • If you're going to test incessantly like I do, poas addict that I was, I recommend wondfo test strips - you can buy them off of amazon and I got a bfp at 9dpo, then went to the doctor 2 days later where my hcg was 28Miu/ml so if you consider that my hcg levels would have gone up between 9 and 11 dpo they are pretty sensitive I would guess based on those numbers much less than the 25Miu/ml that FR claims to be! Just make sure you get wondfo as there are some other test strips on there that are utter rubbish (early-pregnancy-tests.com strips are one that I would never recommend).

They are also really cheap which is great for any POAS addict!

Good luck.x
  • i wasent a constant obsessed tester with my other 2 lol i waited till AF was late! only reason i was gonna test early was cos im meant 2 be out drinking on the 5th and thts when AF is due!

so was gonna make sure i was o.k xx