Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP after 2 years!

Replies

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! What a journey you have had! Definately sounds like fate!xx
  • Options
    Oh wow, how fabulous! Hope the days whizz past for you until your scan.

Hannah xx
  • Options
    Aaww i enjoyed reading your story and congratulations to you :\)

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations...This gives us all hope...what a lovely story, sounds like you totally deserve it image xx
  • Options
    I remember you! You were posting when I first joined, CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you a very h&h pregnancy. xx
  • Options
    OMG I remember you to hun, when we all went on the rampage to get our orange pants from la senza lol.

CONGRATULATIONS you deserve it hun xxx
    Toyah 38 + 4 xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! We were told we would never have kids naturally and that IVF would be our only option, and then 3 days later I discovered I was pregnant! we now have a lovely little boy who is 6 weeks old. GOod luck with your pregnancy and all the best with your journey into motherhood xxx
  • Options
    i just sent you a personal congratulations on FB chick but im so happpy for yo i have to say it again

huge well done to you both xxxxxxx
  • Options
    I remember you from my time in TTC and I am absolutely over the moon for you.
    Got me all welled up here

Congratulations, here's to a happy and healthy nine months
  • Options
    OMG I remember you to hun, when we all went on the rampage to get our orange pants from la senza lol.

CONGRATULATIONS you deserve it hun xxx
    Toyah 38 + 4 xx

pahh ha ha funny ass time were they image

38+4 fecking hell chick doesnt seem that long since you got your bfp lol
  • Options
    This has to be my most fav BFP EVER!!! I still have my orange pants in the draw due to you!!!

Enjoy cloud 9!

The biggest congratulation EVER!!!
  • Options
    OMG!!!!! I never come on here anymore but thought I might see what was going on and I am so glad I did!!! I remember you SO well Orange Pants!! In fact, I was talking about you with akaLadyK and StephS the other day saying we hoped you would get BFP. And you have!!! I am sooooooo happy for you. I LOVED being on TTC because of you and the gang, and I'm so pleased that you can now move onto pregnancy!!

Congratulations xxxx xxxx xxxx
  • Options
    PS - Grudie, your turn next xxx
  • Options
    congratulations hun!!! I remember you- and you've been very helpful to me in the past!! So pleased it has finally happened for you- have an amazing H&H 9 months xxx
  • Options
    PS - Grudie, your turn next xxx

yeah chick me and helen left now,getting there lol

thank you xxxx
  • Options
    Just wanted to add my congratulations! I remember you from ttc, and am about to get my La Senza orange pants out for their second time!

Enjoy every minute, you deserve it!!
  • Options
    aww hun so pleased for you congratulations. you deserve it so much.xxxxx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations! X
  • Options
    Congrats hun xx
  • Options
    Congratulations thats brill news i remember you too i wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy image