Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Moomin22

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lou,
    Quite low today image was expecting (hoping) for a temp rise today indicating ov yesterday but it was only a very slight rise (shoud be more) so either I'm not ovulating or I am ovulating today (CD17) which would mean I have a LP of only 11 days, I don't know if this will be long enough for a bean to stick, some docs say less than 10 is a prob and some say less than 12.
    Still Bd'd last night, and was much nicer than the previous nights effort (thank god!)
    How about you? Hope you had a lovely evening, and enjoyed a bit of sauciness!
    Alex
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hey hun

Oh boo hun sorry to hear you are feeling low....there is always hope though sweetie dont give up hope aslong as you are bd'ing there is still always a chance. Keep smiling bab.

Yeah evening was o.k.....got my freaky thing on lol....abit worried though as the past 2 times we have bd when OH has pulled out afterwards alot has come out with him (sorry tmi) so just worried that there isnt enough getting up there

lou xxxxxxx
  • Options
    I also have that worry, I think that there are millions of swimmers in each squirtimage though so I reckon you're fine. Stick your legs in the air after for a little while. OH finds it funny when he's sat up in bed watching TV after and he turns to me and is face to face with my muff (tmi) because I have my legs up against the wall/headboard!!
    Going to have another bash tonight (poor bloke will be begging for a rest by the end of the week!)
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    ha ha yeah I have been trying to keep my legs in the air afterwards, I do that also I twist around and get my legs up against the wall.....OH has been sharing in the experience with me by putting his legs up also pair of us look a right sight lol.
    Yeah me and OH are going to have another bash again tonight also cant hurt can it????plus it is O such good fun lol xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Did you get my text last night hun? U Ok? x