Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I think I might have .........UPDATE BFP CBD SAYS YES!! :D

Replies

• Options
    G/C from DIN - CONGRATULATIONS !
  • Options
    Congrats SD - it's been a long road to this for you hun - I hope it's a sticky bean and you have a H&H 9 mths!
  • Options
    oh im so happy for u, got me all teary with ur update xxxxxx
  • Options
    How amazing. I'm so happy for you. Good luck and please let us know how you get on. I hope I'll be joining you in DIM!! x
  • Options
    Thank you all very early days so really hope this is it and yes its been a bumpy road with all the faint lines etc.

Theres no mistaking the words tho am floating on cloud 9 at the moment and was late for work as couldnt stop crying.

I will post with my symptoms but we didnt particularly do anything different just tried to BD every 2-3 days and every day around ov.

Am not sure when am due but take it to be in March sometime!! woop woop

xx
  • Options
    Aw, great news! I'm really happy for you. It must be such an amazing feeling after everything you have been through. Have a very happy and healthy 9 months! xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations hunnie. Throwing tonns of sticky dust your way and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x x x x
  • Options
    Ah sd I am sooooo happy for you I could cry!! Actually I am a bit teary!!

Just need mpp mrs me and bk and our little ttc gang will be the preggo gang!!! Lol

absolutely thrilled for you

xxx
  • Options
    Fab news hon! image
    I'm over the moon for you xxx
  • Options
    huge congrats im so pleased for u hun xxx sticky baby dust to u xxxx
  • Options
    well SD its about bloody time! lol. im so so so happy for u! sending u lots of stickyness! u really deserve it after everything u have been thru.! well done pet. hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Amazing news! This is really it, you've done it, wowhooo! Enjoy every second. I loved my pregnancy, even the birth and really hope I can join you soon to experience it all again. Congratulations SD, have a fantastic weekend celebrating x
  • Options
    Thanks Goonie

You will be joining me I have a good feeling woo hoo.

Well thing is hubby organised a night out with his friends so have to go for a social tomorrow we are going to try and keep it a secret as much as we can but guess what we have 2 weddings to go to, 1 is a night do with all hubbys family 2 weeks from today and the other is an all day wedding with all our friends there week after..............argh and dress doesnt quite fit boobs have gone mahoosive already!!! thats why I tested that am majorly achy legs they are doing my head in and my gums have been bleeding too, have been so itchy are these preg symptoms??

Any idea how i can hide the news from everyone am 4wks 1 day i think so would be 6 weeks and 7 weeks by time of weddings not sure whether or not its too early to tell people.

xx
  • Options
    sd, i hope so for goonie too! u guys have been here long enough lol. no offence of course! tell people ur on antibiotics or drive home from the weddings as ur excuse for not drinking, ummm maybe get another dress lol? xxxxx
  • Options
    It might fit me its just a bit tight across bust lol I have all my outfit tho and it cost a bit in total so dont really want to have to go and buy another dress.

Dont want to starve myself either mm could i get it taken out a few inches??

xx
  • Options
    have been following news from you and im sooo pleased for you, u deserve all the happiness you're getting at the moment image congratulations xxx
  • Options
    just have to squidge into it lol. yeah i reckon u could easily enough! what shape dress is it? take it to a dry cleaners? shouldnt be too much money either

*waves* hiya little button xxx
  • Options
    Hello Sparkling Diamond! I have been following your story (I'm a lurker in TTC heehee) and am sooooooooooooo so pleased you at last got to see those words, and so glad you didn't have to wait long after your last horrible month. Wishing you all the luck in the world x
  • Options
    I know ive said this to you so much already today. But congratulations hun, about time you got your little bean. Fingers crossed for a sticky and very healthy pregnancy.

How strange after our convo last night, thought you were having me on this morning haha!!

Love me xxx
  • Options
    OMG Now I can shout it CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimage