Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww any one

Replies

• Options
    why is it soooo long!!! you go on hols n 2 weeks fly by but notthis two weeks! 3DPO today and am wishing my life away lol have just been sitting in the bath daydreaming about having another bubba (well twins actually) two for the price of one (greedy I know!) and now really really want this to be our month!

Baby dust to all xx
  • Options
    Twins would be great, Jennifuree. I'd stop trying for any more if I had twins. One boy and one girl would be just perfect image.

Good luck all and sending lots of babydust your way.
  • Options
    hiya Bubblicious how you getting on? is it getting to you as well? If I had twinss I would like to boys as already have two girls (well OH would pray for them as the hormone levels are already skyhigh in our house!)

I had a dream last year about having twin boys so I think that is where that is coming from!
  • Options
    Morning ladies, I know what you mean about the 2ww dragging on for what seem forever.
    I'm now 4po due AF 22nd and wish it would hurry up.
  • Options
    i'm 7dpo and last month started testing already, so i'm trying to be good and hold out as long as i can. When i was preg (then mc) i found out at 9dpo, so im trying to put that out my mind and hold out till at least 12dpo.... its tough tho
  • Options
    Im feelin ok went through a couple of days of feelin not quite right Af due on sat will just have to wait an see.. how u all feeling x
  • Options
    I think I'm about 8 or 9dpo but I'm not planning on testing until AF is late. I'm feeling a bit down today as I think I have the usual pre-menstrual symptoms.
  • Options
    im now full of cold and achin all over Af due in 4/5 days holdin off testing as dont want dissapointment dont feel positive image xx
  • Options
    Had garlic bread with my pasta for dinner and couldn't eat it. It was like it had 10 times the garlic it normally had. In my last pregnancy rocket tasted too strong to me and peas made me want to gag. All of a sudden, I'm feeling a littl bit of hope again.

Sorr, you're not well Bella. Hope you feel better soon and fingers crossed for some BFP on here.
  • Options
    morning ladies,

CD20 7dpo so only 8 long days to go. been feeling ok no signs but think if i caught implantation should happen today/tomorrow so might start to feel something by the weekend.

Fingerscrossed Bubblicious that it's a good sign.

Sorry your not feeling well Bella how you get better soon

Baby dust to all
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

How is everyone feeling? anyone due to test?
    i am now on 1ww.
    xxx
  • Options
    Im past my 2ww. Had some spotting Sunday and Tuesday and thought i had AF yesterday but only slightly and now nothing grrrrr.
    Also did a test yesterday (crappy freebie one) and got BFN so just hoping it was a false negative because of a crappy test.
    Just have to see what happens i suppose image xx
  • Options
    I'm 11 or 12 dpo now but I am determined not to test until AF is late. I've got the usual pre-menstrual symptoms so I think she's on her way.
  • Options
    I am also in my 2ww. Think i am 7/8dpo but started to get the dreaded af type feeling on and off.
    Good luck girlies xxx
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing?
    anyone got any symptoms yet?
    i have sickness on and off but that's about it just now.
    6 days left till testing
  • Options
    Hi
    Sorry to gatecrash, im new to this site, can I ask, the 2ww is this after your most fertile date and before your period?
  • Options
    hi
    Welcome to the boards paddington.

Yeah 2ww is the dreaded 2 weeks we have to wait for AF to arrive. longest 2 weeks there can be.

• Options
    Thanks macdoona, will get used to this soon x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I am on CD 31 today so I gave in and poas ...BFN. So I am out for this cycle. Good luck and baby dust to the rest of you on here image
  • Options
    Hi ladies, sorry to hear you didn't get you bfp bubblicious, good luck for next month. I am not feeling confident 7dpo and feeling af gonna come early. x x