Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Morning ladies, the results are in and it's a....

13»

Replies

• Options
    congratulations hun!! I remember when you were on CD90 something and imagined how frustrating it must've been. You've given me hope as I'm on CD65 at the mo, but 8DPO and spotting so maybe not this time, but maybe next time!

What did you do (apart from the obvious lol)

H&H 9 months hun xxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, thats excellent news xx
  • Options
    mw will date you from lmp but scan will put you back due to ov date. when i went to my booking in appointment i told her my ov date so she made my 16 week app when i worked out i should be 16 wks rather tham lmp, which would have been 14 wk. you work it out by 38 weeks from ovulation date.

i work out you edd as 29th july. you'll be 9 weeks on christmas day

http://www.askbaby.com/due-date-calendar.htm?period_date=22-10-2009
  • Options
    Awwww NN!!!! Massive, huge congrats hun!! So happy for you - now don't forget to come back and post piccies of your scans will you??

So many ttc'ers promise to come back and show us all their scans - most never do :cry:
  • Options

Congrats NN- I KNEW IT!!! lol! Have a wonderful 9 months hunny xxxxx
  • Options
    You ladies are so sweet. It's still giving me goosebumps reading all the comments. Got a GP appt for Friday afternoon so will see what happens from there. So excited about getting a date for my 1st scan! Not that i'm impatient or anything, lol! x
  • Options
    Thanks babahunny. Still feels a bit sureal! x
  • Options
    how long have u been ttc hun? xx
  • Options
    Well i came off the pill back in May but it took 4 months for my first AF to arrive. So this is my 3rd cycle. I feel quite lucky to have been able to get my BFP so quickly really considering what some people are going through. x