Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Be vewy vewy quiet

2»

Replies

• Options
    hehe yeah nightmare on grudie street lol

• Options
    **Wispering** Im still hiding seems to be working. Due 28th so Im sure she will find me in the night. Good luck to you xx
  • Options
    Im in hiding to - not due till Saturday.

No sore (.)(.) this cycle - normally get that for a few days before???
  • Options
    Well the hiding is still working but I ended up not being able to resist testing so I did a cheap one and a super duper very very very very very very very faint line is there but I am not sure if I can even take something so faint seriously so I will get a good test tomorrow and use that one but this is just like some cruel and unusual torture. No BFP and no AF to be seen. I am about to pop and turn into a scary woman myself. I am so sick of being left wondering.

I tell you what if I am pregnant it is gonna be the pregnancy from heaven when pregnant with both my kids I was throwing up so hard I was nearly nearly turning myself inside out by now.
  • Options
    You are so sweet debbiea especially considering what you have been through lately.

Well refer to my I am so frustrated thread to see my rant about going to the doctor today. I am starting to morph into devil woman as we speak I am so frustrated and cranky.

I am going to have to kill someone and get this stress out but I am going to go and see my regular doctor on Monday and get some answers because I am usually pretty regular and except for one incident last year I have never gone more than 2 days over and not been pregnant I am usually very regular. I have a very sympathetic gynocologist so I am going to get a referral I think. I already had soem tests last year for cancer and thyroid problems but they came up negative. It seems every test I have comes up negative lately. Even the ones I want to be positive.

• Options
    I was actually wondering how sensitive these tests are that the doctor does? Wish I had of asked.

If she deosn't turn up in the next couple of days ladies what the best most super dooper sensitive test I can get my hands on?

If af isn't going to come and I am not pregnant I wish my boobs would stop being so sore.
  • Options
    It's all sounding good for you hon. I actually read in the paper that the team of AFs around the world have been very bitter about their low pay and are going on strike for the whole of 2009! Gives us a window to sneak in and pop out a babywaybe xxx
  • Options
    roflmao yeah well in the middle of a financial crisis I don't see her getting a pay rise Goldi. Yeah I am gonna give it till Tuesday and test again. I will give my body some time to get over this thrush and if af doesn't arrive then I will get a refferal to gyno I think he is very sympathetic. The only problem is he looks a little bit like Tom Cruise except older and a bit fatter lol. Its a bit freaky having a Tom Cruise look alike check out your pink bits. He delivered my kids too so he has seen me at my worst and most scary lol.