Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just phoned the doctors to get my test result and.....

Replies

• Options
    Oh Mrs D, that sucks! Horrid body messing you around. There isn't any need to think anything's wrong. The dr would have said something. Sometimes cycles are haywire.

I'm sorry you are stuck at work. We're all here for you. Hope you get hold of OH soon. (((Big hug))) xx
  • Options
    Oh Honey, I'm so sorry. Sending you big hugs. Can't you get sent home early from work......just tell your boss it's womens troubles. You need a nice bath and a glass of wine followed by a big hug from Hubby.
    Maybe the relief of knowing will bring on AF then you can start again.

We're all here for you lovely. x x
  • Options
    Hi Hun, I am so sorry to hear that. After reading all the posts I thought you will get your BFP. Stay strong hun, it's not over yet! AF still isn't here so don't give up. Sending you lots of big hugs xxx
  • Options
    just spoke to OH, just feel so bad that ive got his hopes up then let him down. He wanted this as much as I did. I just feel such a failure.

Ive phoned the doctors and she is gonna try and ring me back this afternoon to so I can see if there is anything I can do.

I dont know what to do, im just rambling now.

thanks everyone.
    xxx
  • Options
    oh dear i'm sorry 2 hear that It will happen one day it will happen usually within a year. Dont worry youll get your turn!
  • Options
    I really wish there was some way I could get out of work, I cant stop crying at my desk... im such a mess.
  • Options
    You ramble as much as you need to. It's good to say how you are feeling, to come to terms with it. It's natural both of you got your hopes up. But you are not a failure, and you shouldn't call yourself that! *mithical is scowling*

Hopefully the dr will tell you nothing is wrong, although that won't be much comfort if af takes her sweet time. But when you have accepted your bfn, you will hopefully relax a little and she'll turn up. xx
  • Options
    Mrs D I am so so gutted for you, I really hoped you were going to get your BFP. I hope work let you go home and hubby is there to dry away your tears xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry sweatheart.xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.
    I think i just need to pull myself together now.
    I thought it was a definate BFN last friday and tried to relax and forget about it and have a good weekend away, but the longer AF has stayed away, the more I have got my hopes up.

Everyone has said its the only logical explanation, even the doctor told me the signs were good and now I feel like everything has just come crashing down around me.

And because im newly married, everyone has been asking me all week in im pg and ive just laughed it off and sai no, but couldnt help but think that maybe they could "just tell"

How could I have got it so wrong??
  • Options
    Aww hun I'm so sorry to hear this! I cant imagine how it must feel to be so convinced of it then be told not! image

Hope you manage to get home early, just tell them your really not feeling well and need to go home. I would. Go and get some cuddles from your OH.

Bx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear it was a negative and can completely understand why you had such high hopes. This TTC game is definately a rollercoaster ride. I hope you can go home and have a big cuddle with you OH and hybernate for the night.
    Take care xxx
  • Options
    Mrs D, try not to beat yourself up. You weren't the only one who thought you might be pg. Most of us did too. You have had lots of symptoms.

It will happen for you. xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.

I just had a call from my doctor - the best thing thats come out of this is that I have found a great doc!
    She said that nothing to get worried about and that I just need to stay calm and things will happen. She let me have a good cry and told me everything would be ok.

Spoke to OH again, he's at work too so I feel really bad to put this on him, but he said he will cook me a nice meal and get a nice bottle of wine to cheer me up later.

xxxx
  • Options
    omg So sorry to hear... was in the exact same spot last cycle, where everything that has never happened with my body happened, just to give me false hope.
    We were on a medicated cycle that went 'very well' except for a bfp..
    When i got that dreaded phone call at work, i couldnt believe it.. and like you i couldnt take time off work and couldnt get hold of dh, i had to go and sit in the car at the basement and had me a good cry for 2full hrs... anyway this is not making anything better for you. Im just rambling coz i dont know what to say to ease yo pain.
    Hope you feel better soon. {{{{Big HUGS}}}
  • Options
    Thanks Talitha.
    Its so crap isnt it?
    I feel like punching myself at the moment. I wouldnt, as I know that wouldnt achieve anything, but I mean like my head wants to have a firght with my body.....if that makes any sense.

Well I finish work at 3.45, so not that long to go. Then I have to go and take my step son to town and sort him out some new glasses, then have his girlfriend back for dinner and be sociable.

Thanks for all the hugs ladies, vertual ones are better than none!!
    xxxx
  • Options
    ooh i am so sorry for you (((((hugs)))))) i dont what else to say aprt from i am so sad for you xxx
  • Options
    sorry to hear it wasn't a bfp.
    i know exactly what you mean, our body never does what we want. it to its so stubborn,
    i've been telling mine to be a size 12 for years but it won't have it. lol.
    make sure he gets you a big big bottle of wine and choccy . maybe buy 1 bottle get 1 free. i find that works. lol

hope you get it soon, keep your chin up xxx
  • Options
    oh no, so sorry hun, hope your okay...your time will come soon...im sure of it
  • Options
    oh no i'm sorry to hear that image sending you lots of pma xx