Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

horrible dr's, why are they so mean :(

2»

Replies

• Options
    You poor thing, I can't believe he was so un-caring! You'd have thought doctors would have to have some kind of social skills. I would definately try to get an appointment with another doctor, maybe you could take OH with you for support? I've heard that you generally wait a year before they'll start to investigate under normal circumstances if you've been ttc and not concieved, but I think if you're not having AFs I'd have thought they'd push it forward a bit. As for most people not going to the doctor until 6 months of not having AF, that's total bollox, plenty of people go much sooner, you're totally right to go. Good luck hun, don't give up xxx
  • Options
    I've had three chem pregs and all they did was gov my 21 day bloods and say yeah your fine! I asked about having a 9 or 10 day lp and said online that it means that's why I dont carry babys and I was told there's no such think as lp defect etc... I find gps know nothing about anything that can't be fixed with antibotics!