Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

where is everyone with ttc.?

2»

Replies

• Options
    hiya. not supposed to be testing till mon/tues but my oh is on at me to test before then (not a good influence). was thinking maybe just take a sneaky fr on friday. i wasnt going to bother but as the day go on im getting more symtoms. all this waiting drives me daft.:roll:
  • Options
    oooh u will have to let me know how u get on!!

i just dont have any pma at mo- its only our first month so im telling myself i wont be too bothered but i think deep down i will.

hardly any symptoms really just a dull ache in lower tummy- how early can u test??
  • Options
    I am on month 3 CD9 - probably due to OV around 1st week of august! I know that is ages away but have had 40 and 48 day cycles in that order since coming off pill in April! I have OPK's though now so hopefully they will pinpoint when I am OV to help in future months! I am also taking EPO and AC to try and help! I have 40 OPK so should keep me going for a couple of months!! Unless of course I get the news I want before then - lol xx :lol:

[Modified by: immense on July 15, 2008 09:49 PM]

• Options
    Hiya, I came off the pill last month and we're on our first month ttc too. Not really sure when af is due as I've been on the pill for so long (12 years!) that I reckon its gonna take a while for my body to sort itself out. Been getting lots of bd in though, my hubby thinks its brilliant, :lol:

Caroline xxx
  • Options
    we are in our first month of ttc and i think af will be due around the 26th??? will have to wait and see
  • Options
    im on month 2 of ttc and on cd10 and due to ov on the 19th, we already have a daughter, almost 9 months old and she was a suprise so im just getting to grips with ttc x
  • Options
    hi all we are going into our 2nd month of trying but i have not done to much bding i just think it will happen when it happens with me plus i have had thush i think (tmi) sorry but when i think i'm clear i will start again plus oh has been doing 6 day weeks at the mo for my car when i pass on the 29th july lol dont have periods from 1 year to the next i have pcos this will be my 3rd baby IF i get pg if i dont i know i would be dissapointed but i will have to beauityful girls having some blood taken tomorrow to find out if it is hormone based if it is they can help if not it might take me awhile to concive both my children were natural (no ivf) sorry this is a long message good luck all i have lots of pma hand alittle out to every one

Emma xxx
  • Options
    hi all we are going into our 2nd month of trying but i have not done to much bding i just think it will happen when it happens with me plus i have had thush i think (tmi) sorry but when i think i'm clear i will start again plus oh has been doing 6 day weeks at the mo for my car when i pass on the 29th july lol dont have periods from 1 year to the next i have pcos this will be my 3rd baby IF i get pg if i dont i know i would be dissapointed but i will have to beauityful girls having some blood taken tomorrow to find out if it is hormone based if it is they can help if not it might take me awhile to concive both my children were natural (no ivf) sorry this is a long message good luck all i have lots of pma hand alittle out to every one

Emma xxx
  • Options
    We're on month 7 - day 7, although we have so much on this month, not sure it'll happen this month, although I am being a bit more laid back from now (as it were!) because I was convinced we had done it last month and so was gutted when the witch arrived!!

xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, I'm on the 2ww of month 4 ttc our first. Have no different symptoms to last month, so only time will tell! :roll:
  • Options
    susanlee - think i can est sun or mon. but i know i will prob cave and do a early test. i have no idea why coz it prbably be bfn. dont know why we do it to ourselves.lol.

good luck to everyone bd and on 2ww. hope we get loads of bfp's ths month.xx
  • Options
    hi special k. good luck on getting your bfp. will keep fingers crossed for you.xxx
  • Options
    Im in the 1ww now! dying to test think i might cave and do one sat! ha

I just really want to know now, convinced im not so just want AF to turn up so i can start planning next month if you know what i mean!

Bx