Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Don't understand!!! Help

2»

Replies

• Options
    Well it was just like a bit of spotting you know K lou? and now its just brownish (soz). Will test again in the morning i think xx
  • Options
    Everything crossed for you for tomorrow-hope its a bfp!!xx
  • Options
    Ok, i couldn't wait, got my DH to go and get me a First response and guess what!! BFP!
    From working my dates it means i'm about 6 weeks. I'm thrilled, i got him to buy me a digital too.. came up 'pregnant'.
    I've got an appt with the dr tomorrow xxx one thing though... have no symptoms.. that doesn't mean a weak pregnancy does it?? xx
  • Options
    Oh how wonderful! Huge congratulations, well done you!
  • Options
    Congratulations mini monkey. There are loads of people who don't have any symptons, so I am sure there is nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    wow that's great news! congrats!
  • Options
    congrats...I dont get symptons till I am about 8 to 9 weeks so dont worry. also, not everyone gets them so dont panic if youdont. tiredness and sore boobs are what i usually get and then sickness later on about 8 weeks.

d xx
  • Options
    congratulations, you may just be one of those lucky ladies who dont get many symptoms. i never did in 1st pregnancy but have loads this time.
    Good luck and sticky babydust
    Filo x
  • Options
    Congratulations Minimonkey - I'm dead chuffed for you. xxx
  • Options
    just read about your great news, CONGRATULATIONS
  • Options
    Congratulations xx