Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cycles after coil removal?

2»

Replies

• Options

I'm feeling really frustrated, I had my Copper Coil removed at the end of my last period and started try to conceive straight away. I am now 6 days late for my period and there is no sign of it coming. I feel sicky, headaches, sore breasts etc but all tests are showing as negative?! Has anyone else been this late? I'm spending a fortune on tests x

• Options

Hi I've been having this problem aswell still no pierod for about 15days now took tests all coming back negative been sick yesterday morning and this morning.. and trying to get pregnant and am taking the folic acids went to the doctor during this week and she said she couldn't understand why I haven't come on yet and she did a test aswell still came back negative and this is my first time in trying for a baby stomach has been feeling really weird, having mood swings being sick in the morning but no sign of a period

• Options

Hi ive had the copper coil out on 22nd August after having it 15 months I started bd that night had a brown spotting Friday I've had a few cramps here and there my opk got darker Saturday  Sunday it went light again today I've got a headache and had to small blood spotting not much at all what is my body doing is it a peroid or is it implanting of the egg