Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I need a hug!

2»

Replies

• Options
    O How did testing go imageimageimage Hoping its a bfp for you keep my fingers crossed hun xx
  • Options
    It was a bfn :'( I used cbd and seeing the words not pregnant made me soooo depressed. I was convinced I was... I had all the right symptoms! My af still isn't here. Maybe I tested too early?? I didn't use first urine of the day either... Still keeping my hopes up and testing again Xmas morning to be sure as it said on cbd to wait 19 days after unprotected sex if you are not sure when af is due! Which I'm not as i've only had one real af since coming off the pill in October... Grr!! I was so sure I was pregnant!!!!! Booo hoo really need a hug now!!! image x x x
  • Options
    Hey chic,

i'm so sorry to hear about ur bfn - I hope the witch stays away and you get a bfp on x-mas day.

I have everything crossed now for different people.

lots of sparkly Christmas baby dust to everyone

• Options
    Thank you princess85... I really hope I tested too early. If I'm not pregnant really hope af doesn't arrive for Christmas and new year! That would be so depressing!!!! X
  • Options
    oh charlotte... bit disappointed to hear this however, its not over yet!! do u remember my bfn's before my bfp? and those cbd ones arnt that sensitive ((hug)) xxxx
  • Options
    I remember... I really thought I'd waited long enough but not 100% sure when I ovulated lol. When you had implantation spotting/brown cm, when did you test? Do you remember? Yeah cbd isn't that sensitive image hope your pregnancy is going well? image xXx