Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

period-pain-just-after-ovulation-

2»

Replies

• Options

*back pain

• Options

I am about 5-6 days post ovulation I think lol my back on either side has been aching, and nipples have a burning feeling on and off. Mild cramping as well. Also, my mucus has the consistency as lotion? Not sure about the cm info lol any advice?

• Options

I had exactly the same today  I'm 4 days post ovulation. The second line is so faint didn't think it would show up so early.image

• Options

Have you tried another test? Just wondering

• Options

I'm having the same pains I'm only 3DPO  but I've been having cramp like period pains since I ovulated!! They are all one sided too not sure why! Really bad lower backache too. my moods are all over the place not due for 10 days though and this isn't like me! Just want to test but I know it's too early!  

• Options

Hi

This is my first post on a here so very new to this.

We have been trying to conceive for 3 months being using concieve plus and clear blue digital ovulation tests. Did the deed everyday we got flashy face (high fertility) on the day of solid face (peak fertility) and 3 days after! Well I'm now 7 days after ovulation and for the last 2 days have had period like pain - very frequent and sometimes painful. Is this a sign?  I've never had symptoms like this before! And I'm never early coming on either. Trying to hang on as long as possible before testing and trying to not get my hopes up.  Any advice would be brilliant! 

Thanks xx

• Options

hi everyone

i am also experiencing many of these symptoms such as Cramping lower left side, I am due in 9 days but last month I came on 16 days after my last period ( never happened before ) and i am now predicted to be due in 9 days, I am going to the toilet more frequent, more hungry, CF damp & wet, stressy, confused 

I have been trying to concieve for a few months but this is similar symptom to ushual.. hoping different this time 

• Options

Hi HugoBoy

I saw your post was quite recent but the others seem to be very old ones. It's reassuring to hear someone else in the same boat as me. I'm only 3 dpo but getting very strong cramping suddenly tonight and nipples been very sensitive for a couple of days. Signs? Or just wishful thinking? We've been ttc since the end of December but no luck yet and the first month was the most disappointing as I was convinced we got pregnant straight away. Promised myself to ignore any early "signs" from now on but it's SO hard not to notice little things that are different and get hopeful! praying for patience and and a BFP in about 2 weeks! Like you though periods are not that reliable as I think I had an early miscarriage or "chemical pregnancy" on our second cycle! When do you think you will test? Would good be your first pregnancy or do you have other children? 

• Options

I m 7dpo feeling cramps and tingling sore nipples! Felling tired and mood swings all day…Never noticed anything like this before and hoping it’s a positive

• Options

Sounds just like me Betsy! fingersx 😬

• Options

Hi wish you all luck I'm also trying for baby number two been trying for 3 months. My af ulis due in 10 days. But implantation doesn't usually happen ùntil 6to12 days after ovulation .

• Options

try a different test ( other brands) and see what happens! 

• Options

Hey everyone, just an update. Since I last posted I got a BFN! This was after a very hopeful week of getting faint positives on an early detection NHS test but then nothing  not even a faint line followed by a week late AF! GOOD NEWS though! The following month got my BFP after scrapping the ovulation predicting and timing and planning the date to dtd etc! I had even more or less stopped having any alcohol but decided It wasn't worth it so enjoyed a drink when I fancied one (within reason obviously). I definitely believe being relaxed and open minded made the difference! It's early days but fingers crossed! I had one early ultrasound last week around 7 weeks and there was a little heartbeat! Going for another One next week! So just relax everyone and enjoy the bm process instead! Good luck xxxx

• Options

This is happening to me too! What was your outcome?! 

• Options

Pinkelvis it all turned out perfectly for us...here she is, Pippa Elizabeth arrived 11th Jan 💝 

• Options

So gorgeous!!! Congratulations

• Options

So gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! Xxx

• Options

As for me, I am now 8 day’s post Ovo and experienced a v severe, brief pain in lower tummy. V crampy, bent over double then had use loo ( tmi sorry). Not sure if I’ve just got a bit of IBS or something? I’ve read that implantation  pains are only mild so I dont think it could be that. I’ve got a v tight feeling in abdomen and Lowe back- basically like AF coming but not due for 5/6 days....hate the 2ww!!!

• Options

I’m experiencing a real ‘pulling’ and crampy sensation, v much like a period pain. we Bd’d on Sunday, ovulation stick was a strong positive on Tuesday....Today is Saturday. When should I test!?

• Options
    edited Jul 22, 2019 11:49AM

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines