Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused by Doctors advise when going for Pregnancy confirmation

2»

Replies

• Options

Ooh I'll upload my pics now and get that book ... although scared to tempt fate and admit I might be pregnant?

Yeah - I have been taking conception vitamins and they can be used throughout apparently. 

Oh yeah can't remeber if I put but my back has been really sore and odd cramps in toes and legs!! 

First one is scary huh?! Least we can share the jounrey image xx

• Options

Deffo now upload your pic and i guarentee everyone votes positive on your tests cause they are !!xxxx

• Options

WOW I love that site!!!!!

• Options
    Aw you have made me feel better!!!

So chuffed for you as followed your posts!!

Are you feeling happier?

Ill go on laptop now and upload pics .... X
  • Options
    No idea why my posts are showing the wrong way round!! X
  • Options

lol doesnt matter still two lines , yep that site is great tells you statistics on all tests mad the clearblue digital not rated good , its really exciting stuff isnt it xxx

• Options
    Yeah defo! I feel shattered today though!!! Think its all the nerves etc!

I'm scared to do a digital one again after yesterday's negative!!! 'Not pregnant' actually which is bloody worse!!

Are you in UK or USA?
  • Options
    Have you done tests at al times of day or morning only?

I'm desp to do another but scared to get negative again like yesterday!!!!
  • Options

Hey Minnie22,

Im in ireland Dublin , were are you ? How old are you Im 34 xxx

• Options
    Aw Nottm UK, 28 xx
  • Options

I am bit worried been 34 but doc says im still in safe zone he says years ago it was old butnot these days , statistics on problems change he says from 35+ xxx

• Options

Hi Ladies, both of you Bonnie & Minnie look as though you've got a BFP.  Your 1st wee of the day is the best to test with as once you start eating/drinking you will be altering your wee with the added nutrients.

Period like cramps are perfectly normal as things stretch & grow to accommodate a growing baby.  Back ache too is normal as your centre of gravity will move along with your growing bump.

Congratulations to you both & wishing you a happy healthy 9mths.

• Options

WOW I love that site!!!!!

• Options

Ah thanks so much KazzieM xxxx

• Options

Lol its great Minnie isnt it gives you so much information on testing makes it all so much clearer puts lots of suspicion aside

• Options

Thanks Kassie. 

Ah don't worry Bonnie - my mum was 39 when she had me and my sister had my niece at 36 - husbands sister is pregnat too at 36 .... I think nowdays its defo more common - positive thinking sweetie xx

• Options

cheers Minnie and im only gone 34 prob normal to worry xxx

• Options

Yeah just relax it will be so fine xx

• Options

Hey Minnie22

I am back in doctors in the morning to test again as HCG wasnt strong enough on Monda so he says anyhow what you make of progres below ? last test is thsi mornings seems to be getting darker ?