Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Im back and trying for baby #2!!!

Replies

• Options
    Your still in with a chance Zoe, if you only bled for 1 day image

@pod chin up Hun, took a year for me to get pregnant lost 1 baby at 8 weeks after 3 months trying then conceived when I would have been due 9 months later lol soo weird!
  • Options

hi supersquish..... tested this morning cos my period is due today and test was negative and the discharge is still there...image... part of me wishes i could just let go and stop trying and focus on other things coz this is taking over my life. a neighbor came home with her new born baby yesterday... got emotional all over again. how did i get to this point of desperation????   can u relate

• Options

Hi, saw your post, hope everyone is ok and baby dust to all.

I am ttc number 2, my first little girl is now 6, I have been ttc since last april after stopping my pill.  I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks back in May.  Am hoping im not ttc for too much longer.  My af is due within the next couple days.  Since my miscarriage it has messed up my cycle a bit as it was 26 days which was yesterday, last month was 28days so im going by that. xxx

• Options
    @zoe yes I became really desperate and depressed as it felt like it would never happen! I was obsessed with charting, ov sticks,ewcm, my cervix! U name it i did it lol I was ok till I had the mc then I guess I felt I needed to get pregnant in order to forget about it, and it took over my LIFE! Don't want to get that obsessed again, but it's hard. Can feel myself slipping into that obsessive nature already and it's only our first month trying.....I found it so hard the first time and do t want it to take so long again! It takes some women YEARS and I honestly think the have the patience and nerves on steel! Lol

@hayley you have a nice short cycle image I used to be 32-36 days but after having josh my average is 29-30 days so much happier

Baby dust everyone image

I'm now 4dpo, been too busy to track, had headache for couple of days but my son has got chicken pox plus I work full time so kinda juggling a lot right now lol
  • Options

Sometimes I wish my cycles were longer, feels like one ends and another one starts.  I think its just because im paying more attention to them appearing (hoping that they don't) that it feels like that though. Before I had my little girl they were every 24-25 days so they have always been short. 

I bet working full time and juggling ttc and ur lil man is hard enough.  Hope hes not too bad with hes chicken pox.  I was quite lucky when my little girl had it she didn't have too many spots. xxx

• Options
    Yeah he hasn't got many, no more than 10! There starting to dry up now so almost done image I'm taking a sick day today as haven't got anyone to watch him, but can't really go anywhere because he's contagious, there's only 2 that haven't scabbed yet :/ so stuck in the house, going to be a long day lol
  • Options

that's good, hopefully wont take long before they have all scabbed completely.  That's the worst part, being stuck indoors until they scab. xxx

• Options
    How's everyone doing? Anybody close to testing? X
  • Options

Supersquish im buying a test today, af was due Friday but have left it a few extra days and it still hasn't appeared......quite scared to test actually because of my miscarriage in may I don't want to get my hopes up.  How are you? Hows the chicken pox? xxx

• Options

only tested on day of expected period and neg.... bt my boob r getn bigger and a lot more ada symptoms.... not sure if i shud test again...feel lyk waitn on my next period date to c... that a month away

• Options

My boobs were really sore this month, my period was expected on Friday and I tested yesterday and got a negative too but im thinking it must be just a late one this month xxx

• Options
    Aww image any news? I'm due on tomorrow, haven't tested for 3 days..

Symptoms are:

Tender lower belly when I press it

Dizziness

Creamy cm

Cramps in and off

No idea if I'm pregnant or not, but the tender belly is a wierd one... Son stood on my belly while we were playing and it really hurt, good sign???

Praying for a bfp, waiting to see if I'm late before testing, only got one FR left xx
  • Options
    Well AF was due today, nothing yet! Dying to test but waiting a few days!

New symptom today was a lot of saliva to the point I felt sick! And boobs are very heavy and tender... Really wondering if its not all in my head.....
  • Options

Have my fingers crossed for you supersquish!! image

• Options

Good luck supersquish.  My af was just 5 days late image it was ment to appear on the Wednesday but came last Monday image Think was just my body playing tricks on me again.  When are you testing? xxx

• Options

i have the worst pregnancy signs and my boobs are painful and extremely large but i knw im not pregnant coz i didnt try this cyle, sad for daysssss image . Dont understand y i feel pregnant.

• Options
    Forgot to tell you guys, AF got me on Tuesday! So onto next cycle lol

That much be annoying Zoe, just goes to show that both symptoms are more or less the same! X
  • Options

super annoying... funny thing is im permanently annoyed these days.... eish.. snap at everyone and everything!!!

• Options

i take its time i accept that i will not have anymore kids image...  really sad... am on my period again and it hurts really bad... and im officially giving up. done!!!!!

• Options

you shouldn't give up just yet image I stopped taking my pill april 2013, fell pregnant this april and had mc in may.  So still trying, overall its been 18 months of ttc.  Ive had times when I just want to forget and give up too xxx