Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

do you get a faint second line on a ovulation test if your

13»

Replies

• Options
    Okay! Makes me feel good someone had a good experience with it. How early did your pregnancy test show positive? And congratulations!!
  • Options
    Well my period was due on June 1st. I texted on may 29th with a digital clearblue test & I got a negative then. So I tested 3 days when my period was due and I got a positive. So mine didnt show positive til I was due for my period. 
  • Options
    Oh okay, I understand. Well my period is like very uneven. So I’m not not really sure when it’s supposed to come/when I should test 
  • Options
    Well I was hesitant when to test cause I just got an IUD out just like a month before I fell pregnant. But that second line showed up instantly when my period was due.
  • Options
    Morning I'm in my 40s
    and engaged my fiance has no kids we know of lol I had a child at 41 no issues my periods are still like clock work my ovalation test are on point  every month is it him not me?????
  • Options
    @Matayah💞 there’s only a 30% chance every month of getting pregnant even if you have sex within your window. How long have you been trying? Since you’re over 35, you have to try 6 months before most people will do tests 
  • Options
    Okay so the condom broke once . On the 14th  of Nov . I had my period the 4 the of Nov. And it it went away on 8or 9 not sure . Had sex the 14. Now it's the  22 of Nov. And I use the ovulation kit to determine if I was ovulating but it show me a dark pink line  and a lighter pink line. I have researched what it looks like when a pregnant woman pees in it . It's Also dark and light pink lines. But it the dark pink got darker and the light pink show more but was light pink  . This over the progress of these women who took HTP before or after to verify it confirmation. Sorry for the extra crap. Lol. I just wondering if two dark lines means LH  ovulation hormones. Then the absence of LH could mean HCG perhaps? If it dark and light pink since it possible to get a positive on your ovulation. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then get disappointed 😔
  • Options
    ovulation test strips 😂🤦🤷
  • Options
    It’s possibly you’re just ovulating a lot later than you thought. But unprotected sex on 14th if your period started on 4th could catch an egg if you tend to ovulate early-ish (between day 10 and 12). How long are your periods normally? You could just do a pregnancy test to see x