Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a very faint positive?

13»

Replies

• Options

Do u know if thats true ? 

• Options

Hey lady's I posted on her a few weeks back, I started bleeding on wednesday but it wasn't a normal period it was a pinky colour I've stopped now normally i bleed for 1-2 weeks but I'm still having sore boobs and everything. My tummy is getting bigger though any ideas 

• Options

Mrchs I'm sure I've heard about it before too, but if you don't trust it maybe buy a pound store one just to be safe :) they are very reliable I feel :) 

Chelsea well some people still get their periods and they're pregnant I suggest maybe going to your gp for the second opinion :)

• Options

imageI took to home pregnancy test both have faint likes but did a clear blue one today and come back not pregnant do you think theses are a positive or not? Very confused 

• Options

I definitely see a line! Maybe it's to early for the clear blue one yet. Wait a week if you can or go to the GP and ask for a blOld test x

• Options

Ok I will do thank you just so confusing

• Options

I agree with Melizzie

• Options

Mine was like that. So faint you could hardly see. I'm now ten weeks and had a scan yesterday. Keep positive: I asked for a blood test to confirm 100%. They didn't mind at all and I found out the same day xxx good luck xxx

• Options

Ok thank you I will ask for a blood test and congratulations hope everything goes Ok xx