Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage and new test

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi tess sorry I an only getting back to you. It's been a busy week. AF came last Saturday. 4 weeks after last bleed after MC. I was testing and all negative so I was glad when it arrived. Heading into my fertile week this week so fx for this month. How are u? Any joy? x

• Options

Hiya,

AF ended up showing last Wednesday, same as you, exactly 4 weeks since mc bleed. I'm on CD6 and usually ovulate CD13 so may be a bit busy towards the end of this week 😆

Lets hope April is our month! FX!!

xx

• Options

Me too, ovulation would be due this saturday. Hubbie has a stomach bug, I'm hoping it's all cleared up the next few days. Good luck xx 

• Options

Hi tesswess how are u getting on this month? AF is due this Saturday. I had some spotting today, not sure what to make of it as it's abit early. Hope u are well x 

• Options

Hi Emma!

Currently CD22, AF due next Tuesday. I'm not sure how I feel about my chances though, I caught flu almost immediately as/or very shortly after I ovulated, so we only DTD 3 times in the lead up, and none during or after ovulation. Talk about bad timing!! 

How did you get on in the end, did DH have a bug at the most inconvenient moment too?!

Spotting could be a good sign, implantation? Any cramps to go with it? 

I've been eating lots of pineapple and brazil nuts which are supposed to support implantation, just in case. No real signs to speak of though!

xxx

• Options

Hubbie was better, thank goodness. I got my positive ovulation test on the Friday so think I ovulated saturday. We dtd fri sat and sun. that was it as we were exhausted cause we were moving house too so that was it so hopefully I caught it.

yeah I was trying to think back I think I got some spotting before my BFP in feb so fingers crossed. 

I am not sure if I should test or wait to the weekend x 

• Options

Do you have lots of tests in?? I only have x2 clear blues, so I'm not tempted to test early!! the last few days are the most agonising! xx

• Options

I've the wee cheapies might try one in the morning x 

• Options

Let me know how you get on!! x

• Options

Will do x

• Options

Oh Tess I went and tested. I have a faint thin line. it's not coming up on photo. I just not sure as there was abit of fluff on the test and I rubbed it to remove it so I'm not sure if touching the test altered it. I'll test again in the morning x 

• Options

Eeeeekkkkk! How exciting! really hope this is your BFP!! Looking forward to hearing x

• Options

Did you test with FMU?? x

• Options

good morning Tess. No need to test AF arrived 2 days early image

• Options

Oh I'm sorry, at least that's 2 days early starting on a fresh cycle. Onwards and upwards x

• Options

Very true. This is month 12 of trying so I am really start to panic 

• Options

Try not to worry, I know it sadly ended in mc, but remember you have fallen before, so conception is possible. Really hope you have better luck this month, it's so disheartening seeing AF every month, but it will happen eventually. I want to say 'relax', but I'm already getting fed up of people telling me to chill out about it. They've all got 'that friend' who was totally relaxed about the whole thing and fell pregnant immediately!! Easier said than done when it's the only thing you want in the world. Try and organise yourself lots of nice distractions this month & FX spring brings better news for us xx

• Options

Thanks Tess. I've contacted my doctor who is going to start tests etc but hopefully it will happen soon. Don't know how I am feeling so down today. Is this your first your trying for? 

• Options

It can really get you down, try and stay positive and keep focusing on the dream of a BFP! Can't hurt to have tests done, could pick up something really simple that will turn this all around for you. 

I already have a Son, he's 3.5, feels like the age gap is getting bigger and bigger, wish I'd started sooner (but DH wasn't ready). You just think it will all happen the minute you make up your mind, and I guess it's not always that simple.

Hope you start to feel better soon xx

• Options

HI Emma,

Curious to know how you're getting on? We're on cycle 8 and still no joy unfortunately...

xx