Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Freaking out please hlep me

2»

Replies

• Options

I was 4 days late on then i came on the 2nd april came off on the 5th april last week was.my high chance of getting pregnant Ys trying to convive and im going to watie until my period is due so.im trying not to think about it tho. 

• Options

Ok, Amy, you have had two periods which both only lasted for three days each...is this your normal cycle, did you bleed for longer in previous cycles? There could be a lot going on here - stress/anxiety can affect your periods, changes in diet can affect your periods, illness can affect your periods, starting a new exercise regime can affect your periods...if you really are 'freaking out' then a visit to your Dr could put your mind at ease.

Vinu, the best advice is to not stress out about things. Continue as though you expect AF to arrive, if it doesn't don't rush out to buy a test but wait a day or two first. Once you are several days overdue AF then take a test & see (most Drs will advise you wait until 2wks overdue to be more certain it's not a late period). 

Best wishes & good luck to both of you. X

• Options

Thanks a lot Kazzie :) Sure.. I'm trying my maximum not be stressed out.. :)

• Options

i meant to be on Tomorrow but today i had some bleeding but not alot small amount but pad still white with no blood what do i do please help

• Options

Just wait and see what happens over the next week or so, it could be the lead up to af.  

• Options

No luck for me this time too.. af showed up today:(

• Options

yestday i had some small amount of bleeding. By last night i have stopped today is my PD and nothinks shown up but im going to keep a track on it and see what happends keep you posted 

• Options

Is been a couple of weeks since i been on here

Today is my PD. I came on saturday now stopped on sunday is abit odd. Me tho i had brown discharge then stains then bleeding small amout then stopped on sunday im 28. And 14 days 

• Options

Even i have been long since i was here..finally i got my bfp.. :) i am at 5 weeks 5 days now..praying that everything goes on well from now:)