Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

( picture attached ) Pink bleeding 6 days after my period ?

2»

Replies

• Options

I'm going thru similar thing. I had sex before and after my period and like three days later I'm light spotting now. I do have a headache and some cramping so I don't know, what's going on. I'm going to my doctor this Wednesday.  Any advice or experience of going thru this is appreciated. 

• Options

Hi did you find out what was going on?

I'm going through the same thing.. started period early when I'm regular and light period. My period has finished a few days ago now I have started cramping and spotting brown blood again. I'm so confused I took tests today and it's a bfn 🤔

• Options

Hello everyone wondering if anyone found out what happened. I’m now going through the same thing I had my period two days before my expected period and started light then next day heavy lasted 3days then today I’m getting light pink discharge and I’m confused and also I’m cramping please any advice and I was getting ready for this cycle to get my BFP and now I’m seeing this dischard . My cervix is low and very soft. 

• Options

Hi all am having a similar problem I've been having intercourse for the past days I cramped on the day of ovulation 9/20 had intercourse two days after on 9/25 I had some pink bleeding for a few hours then it stopped i been cramping for the past 3 days 9/26-9/28 today exactly 7 days before my period I started having pink bleeding again but it's not heavy at all only when I wipe I see it can this be implantation?? I've never had this happen my period is very normal 27 to 28 days long.. 

• Options

Hi. I'm new to all this. Just started second pack of BC and not missed a day. My period just ended day before yesterday, and this morning after my bf and I had sex, I had an unusual slightly pink discharge that has lasted on and off all day. This has not happened before and was wondering if anyone has experienced this before, what it could mean? 

• Options

hello mum's, did anyone ever figure out what was gling on? The same thing is happening to me and it's my 3rd day, spotting and I've been off my period for a week. And I got it like a week early, and it wasn't that heavy like it usually is.. 

• Options

Did you ever find out what was going on? I have the same thing right now and can’t see my dr untill next month. I’m freaking out. 

• Options

I have a question I started spotting today had my period about a week ago ... I want to see if its possible I'm pregnant or what it means when to take a test 

• Options
    the same thing is happening to me 
  • Options
    Same thing as me
  • Options
    Hi, I’m new to this thread .. any updates on anyone’s situation?