Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait

1454647484951»

Replies

• Options

Reason I ask is that yesterday I did a first response and it was bfn. Put it in the drawer but looked at it this morning and there is a second line..... Have done it this morning and a super faint second line appeared straight away!!! Wasn't my first wee of the day though as I went in he night.... Now am confused and trying not to get excited.... Surely its too early at 5dpo?

• Options

Mine started like that and got darker each day (I Think I have a pee on a stick addiction). Mine was faint from 3 days before af.

I had some brown discharge last night and cramps upped there game. I'm hoping this isn't a bad sign. All seems fine this morning  

• Options

eek!

it looks like a grey line on here but its defs pink and showed up straight away, where as the one I did yesterday afternoon was definitely a negative... I am just sceptical as its s early, but have been feeling super rough since the end of last week! I am wondering whether I am over thinking it all and my body is now just convincing itself!

Doesn't help that my niece has just announced she is 8 weeks so want it even more now! Am turning into a crazy person! LOL x

• Options

Fingers crossed all OK for you - lots of people have said they have brown discharge, in fact i did too the last time - the epu told me it was old blood so it wasn't the dreaded. Its when its red you have to worry.... x

• Options

Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread; we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Options

sounds good to me :)

• Options

Hi everyone, here's a link to the new continuation thread - Just finished O heading into the 2 week wait - Part 2

We'll leave this thread open for a while to give everyone a chance to see this message, and lock it later today, so we don't have two chats happening at once. 

In the meantime, here's that new thread again!